Swinson ....tut tut no wonder she wants to remain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
yeah he voted with the winning side and then expects his vote to be recognised.
So unreasonable of him.:whistle:
Voting for Brexit is the losing side

Quitters are losers
Ryler is a loser

Voting for Brexit is the losing side

Quitters are losers
Ryler is a loser
We are all losers as far as Brexit is concerned!

Some of us wanted to remain as 'winners', but hey ho - the thickos in their ignorance got their say (n)

I cant say Im a fan of Swinson and her voting record is a bit iffy.

Is she a closet Tory?

pig headed Northern rabid brexer
Never mind hating foreigners and non whites...Notchy hates everyone north of his town.Thinks all brexit heroes are thick.northerners are thick...1 step from Eugenics in action...Lal gal and Notchy are chomping at the bit to put their cross in the Jezza box.What is it with Notchy that he considers himself articulate,well balanced,clever,well informed,down with the kids,21st century hip hop happening dude.....yet his brain cell lets him down so much and he hates """ northern""" people from his own country.That is an insight into his real personality.Dark spiteful warped and full of hate

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind hating foreigners and non whites...Notchy hates everyone north of his town.Thinks all brexit heroes are thick.northerners are thick...1 step from Eugenics in action...Lal gal and Notchy are chomping at the bit to put their cross in the Jezza box.What is it with Notchy that he considers himself articulate,well balanced,clever,well informed,down with the kids,21st century hip hop happening dude.....yet his brain cell lets him down so much and he hates """ northern""" people from his own country.That is an insight into his real personality.Dark spiteful warped and full of hate
Didn't Notch already tell you that he's always voted conservatives? Do facts play no part in your thinking?
And where does he say that he hates Northerners? I don't read all the nonsense on here, so be good if you could show me.

Didn't Notch already tell you that he's always voted conservatives? Do facts play no part in your thinking?
And where does he say that he hates Northerners? I don't read all the nonsense on here, so be good if you could show me.
Shown you...again...ffs...are you the Notchy Lacky now?

You are v selective with your quoting of what you consider Rubbish...Mr Notchy Lacky boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back