Swinson ....tut tut no wonder she wants to remain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you another one of those people that make stuff up, write ****ty, personal untrue comments about people but can't take any criticism at all (dish it out, can't take it), second guess them incorrectly, don't have the ability to understand the written word, have a chip on your shoulder about Southerners, ignore facts and then get all precious when someone gives up talking to you in a reasoned way because you're completely nuts?

I think you are.
Youve blown dps cover

And now he is foaming at the mouth :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Replace ""northern"" with a skin colour or perjorative term for foreigner and Notchy would be screaming xenophobe racist,etc etc..As usual the biggest hypocrites going.

Cheer up

Whats the matter is your whippet ill :ROFLMAO:

Your problem if you "" do not get it""

What don't I get?

Will Brexit create more jobs?

Will it raise costs for all manufactures exporting and especially for the Car Industry?

What does Brexit get you?

Why can't you just list it?

Are you another one of those people that make stuff up, write ****ty, personal untrue comments about people but can't take any criticism at all (dish it out, can't take it), second guess them incorrectly, don't have the ability to understand the written word, have a chip on your shoulder about Southerners, ignore facts and then get all precious when someone gives up talking to you in a reasoned way because you're completely nuts?

I think you are.
Another Notchy Remoaner Lacky.

Sponsored Links
What has being "Northern" got to do with anything? Scotland's a long way North and as shown to you before the south voted more strongly in favour of brexit, so your point is?

My point is the narrow band of brextremists on this forum that are from Yorkshire, Lancashire, Durham. For eg: Gasbanni the OP of this thread.

I was not talking about the wider public......

My point is the narrow band of brextremists on this forum that are from Yorkshire, Lancashire, Durham. For eg: Gasbanni the OP of this thread.

I was not talking about the wider public......

So, you're conflagrating contempt for certain individuals with regions of England? Mind you that said, I'll never be convinced otherwise that southerners aren't soft as sh**e snowflakes, who generally wring their hands whilst reading the guardian and sip their (fairtrade of course) coffee whilst contemplating which bandwagon to jump on next.

So, you're conflagrating contempt for certain individuals with regions of England? Mind you that said, I'll never be convinced otherwise that southerners aren't soft as sh**e snowflakes, who generally wring their hands whilst reading the guardian and sip their (fairtrade of course) coffee whilst contemplating which bandwagon to jump on next.
I am not showing contempt for anybody. It just happens to be the case that there is a minor pattern of pig headed individuals that post on this site which all come from those Northern counties.

Im not sure your point about Southeners is true.....most around me in the home counties, especially the stockbroker belts are Telegraph reading Conservatives.....and a high % of them are pro Brexit. Its gammon country.

The vegan guardian reading snowflakes are probably concentrated in Brighton and London.

I am slightly embarrassed to admit my wife does the weekly shop in Waitrose where both of the above groups maybe found :ROFLMAO:

I am not showing contempt for anybody. It just happens to be the case that there is a minor pattern of pig headed individuals that post on this site which all come from those Northern counties.

Im not sure your point about Southeners is true.....most around me in the home counties, especially the stockbroker belts are Telegraph reading Conservatives.....and a high % of them are pro Brexit. Its gammon country.

The vegan guardian reading snowflakes are probably concentrated in Brighton and London.

I am slightly embarrassed to admit my wife does the weekly shop in Waitrose where both of the above groups maybe found :ROFLMAO:

Fair point, I grew up in the home counties. They're still soft though.

I think you are.
As always...I shall disagree.But hey..It is a free country..Thankyou for the input..ps.....Is Notchy giving you a reach round or you just his lacky?

Oops, this is fake news. It was all made up by a bored Italian barman. All this criticism of Swinson is misguided.

How a misleading story about Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson's husband went viral
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-50160148

"On 4 October a Facebook page and website called Nye Bevan News, which describes itself as "pro-proletariat" and "anti-establishment", posted its version of the story."

... "From one obscure tweet, this misleading story has entered mainstream conversation as the UK gears up for an election on 12 December."

Oops, this is fake news. It was all made up by a bored Italian barman. All this criticism of Swinson is misguided.

How a misleading story about Lib Dem leader Jo Swinson's husband went viral
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-50160148

"On 4 October a Facebook page and website called Nye Bevan News, which describes itself as "pro-proletariat" and "anti-establishment", posted its version of the story."

... "From one obscure tweet, this misleading story has entered mainstream conversation as the UK gears up for an election on 12 December."

If Gasbanni posts a link always assume its fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back