Talk what ****** you want.

Here is a simple question:
If the UK leave with no deal, does that mean we become a 3rd country to the EU?

We are not leaving Europe, we’re leaving a federal pan European project masquerading as tariffs free trading zone.

On, and we are leaving not 'without a deal', we're leaving without signing a new Treaty which was given to Theresa May by the EU, but let’s not let terminology get in the way of a good scaremongering.

Sponsored Links
... we are leaving not 'without a deal'...

You mean we're not leaving?

Or do you mean we're leaving with a deal that nobody has told us about?

Or are you just talking nonsense again.

We are not leaving Europe, we’re leaving a federal pan European project masquerading as tariffs free trading zone.

Thank you for your reply -although your response is not an answer to the question, as I am sure you understand.
Of course the UK will still be a European country.

But leaving the EU means in terms of trade we automatically become a 3rd country. With border checks, rules of origin checks -delays and costs to business. That is what leaving the single market, customs union and regulatory alignment mean.

On, and we are leaving not 'without a deal', we're leaving without signing a new Treaty which was given to Theresa May by the EU, but let’s not let terminology get in the way of a good scaremongering.

I use the terms 'no deal' as it is the common term used by almost everybody to describe that option.

If the UK do nothing, then Article 50 leglislation means on 31 Oct the UK leaves the European Union, all of its institutions.
All existing trade deals expire.
on the 1st of November the UK will have no trade deals in place -to the whole world.

I think 'no deal' is an accurate description of that event, don't you?

All will become crystal clear to you doom-mongers on November 1st. All your questions will be answered.

Sponsored Links
All will become crystal clear to you doom-mongers on November 1st. All your questions will be answered.

I have already answered the question.....it isn't my fault you don't like the answer.

these are the options:
1) no deal -will simply lead to further negotiations with the EU.

2) a deal: you don't want frictionless, tariff free trade so there is no EU deal you want. Go to no 1

Which option would you like to choose?

Unlikely. Brexit will drag on for years.

Oh Lordy!
You mean like the EU has? We're still talking about that fecking goal in the 1966 World Cup final. So what if we're still talking about Brexit. We’re still talking about WW2 as well.

EVERYTHING, and not just trade wise discussed after we're out will bring up Brexit. Only if you let it. Which YOU will.

Any ideas on the lottery numbers for Saturday while you're at it?
Its not guesswork.
The EU can only provide options -Brexiteers must decide on the level of damage.....if they get to Oct 31st (unlilkely :ROFLMAO:).

If you want trade to flow through the Eurotunnel with no hold ups that would damage the UK economy, you will have to accept close ties like being in the single market etc

If you want to be out of the European Union, you will have to accept that will damage the economy.

the amount of damage depends on the trade relationship you want with Europe.
If you want WTO then that will mean considerable damage.

Independence.
Imagine how disappointed you are going to be with your new found 'independence'.

What do you reckon will be the most striking difference to your life when the UK leaves the suffocating clutches of the EU?

Freedom for us to choose which EU nationals enter this country. We want workers, not shirkers, ponces or thieves. What’s wrong with that?

Sponsored Links
Back