Tariffs...

Sponsored Links
You still haven't said which ones you don't like.
So, is this not true then?
It (the ECJ) overruled a 2005 decision by Charles Clarke, then home secretary, to refuse entry to a French national known to be involved in terrorism. The 2007 Lisbon Treaty gave the ECJ sweeping new powers not just over commercial disputes but over defence, foreign affairs, immigration, justice and home affairs.

So, Boris a shoe in for PM in a weeks time.
We leave the EU on the 31st Ocober.

I suspect Noseall, ellal and John D are crying themselves to sleep every night.:sleep:

Sponsored Links
No doubt you were saying earlier this year 'we leave on 29th March' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On the contrary, when Merkels chequers agreement was announced I knew it wouldn't happen as long as Theresa May was PM.
I'm more than confident we'll be out on the 31st October.

The 2007 Lisbon Treaty

The treaty that the UK Government agreed to? The treaty that did not, and could not, come into force until each of the constituent nations of the EU, including the United Kingdom, had ratified it? The "instruments of ratification" were signed by the Queen and the Foreign Secretary.

So tell us, what rules do you object to that were imposed on the UK without UK participation and agreement?

Merkels chequers agreement

@fillyboy
As you have some kind of mental defect, I attach a photo of the people at the Chequers meeting where May presented her proposal.

Angela was not there.

_102419142_mediaitem102419141.jpg

"The future relationship between the United Kingdom and the European Union (more commonly known as the Chequers agreement, deal or plan) is a UK Government white paper concerning Brexit, published on 12 July 2018 by the Prime Minister, Theresa May. The paper was based on a three-page cabinet agreement from 6 July[1] and laid out the type of future relationship between UK and European Union (EU) that the UK sought to achieve in the Brexit negotiations.[2][3]

In July 2018, Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union (Brexit Secretary), Dominic Raab, described it as a "detailed proposal for a principled, pragmatic and ambitious future partnership between the UK and the EU".[4] He also stated that "[t]he white paper proposes a free trade area for goods to maintain frictionless trade, supported by a common rulebook and a new facilitated customs arrangement, but only for the rules that are necessary to provide frictionless trade at the border."[5]

The white paper was finalised at a meeting of the UK Cabinet held at Chequers on 6 July 2018.[6]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chequers_agreement

Despite its name, it was not an agreement between UK and EU27. It was supposed to be an agreement by the UK government agreeing with itself.

Since Brexers are incapable of agreeing what they want, it subsequently fell apart. At the time of writing, Brexers have still been unable to agree what they want. This situation is unlikely to change.

May's agreement.

You remember, it's the one Buffoon supported, then said he didn't support.

Err, not quite, it's the one Boris didn't support, then he said he did (when May offered to step down if the deal went through), then he said he didn't again.
It's called Politics and skulduggery.

As you have some kind of mental defect, I attach a photo of the people at the Chequers meeting where May presented her proposal.

Angela was not there.

No, but she was in Berlin the day before, as was Theresa May with a draft copy of the agreement for her approval. Merkel saw the deal before the PM's own cabinet.

So I'm right then, we will be involved in future bailouts.
No more so whether in or out of the EU...

Or do you envisage we'll get our money back out of the ECB if we leave the EU?

Yes or no are the only options!

And yet you appear to be totally confused as to whether you want out of the EU

I am not confused at all, I was just making the point that when a British bank failed, the British government bailed it out. So the argument that we might have to bail out banks from other EU countries is not a very solid one.

Sponsored Links
Back