Telecom premier fault chirp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all!!
I have a smartcom, premier elite 24, and my broadband has been down for 4 days now, intermittently coming back up with a fix ETA of another few days.

Is there any way to disable fault chirp via RKP to avoid it bleeping at ridiculous o clock in the morning? I have a RKP in my bedroom , have turned off ARC in global/hardware, and that stops 1 of the two faults. Just left with the annoying com1 error every time internet comes and goes.

Other than bluetack over the piezo holes on the RKP, any other suggestions to mute the fault chirp?

Many thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Cheers bud.
I'm out at work today, but is that in global options in eng menu?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply
I've done it in global options. On the keypad I can turn volume down to 1, but is there a way to mute system alerts on keypad??

Hiya buddy
I've turned off speaker tones through global which has worked on the extension speaker, but the keypads still chirp on fault!!! I may be missing something obvious on this one!!

I've sussed it, had to turn volume off in the yes+menu feature until internet back up.
Cheers.

Like you were advised.

Panel speaker and keypad.

you turned off the panel speaker only from what you have said and then turned the volume right down.

keypad tones are in keypad setup and you have to do it t al the keypads assigned to Area A that are attached to your system

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back