Terrible sight in the pub tonight !

Sponsored Links
you are a proper troll magnet @gasbanni ,look at this ella woman over 6k posts and less than one hundred deemed useful .
Aww bless

Another 'gas person' with a gender identification problem...

And also it appears an affinity for a 'dodgy' mate!

'gas people' it appears like to 'stick together'...

But hey, whatever floats your boat(s) (y)

you are a proper troll magnet @gasbanni ,look at this ella woman over 6k posts and less than one hundred deemed useful .
Watch Ella will no doubt be back with some unwitty repartee.

Oh wait a minute, whats dat in the post above ^^^ :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Weather spoons

They support Brexit said they were getting rid of all that EU wine

Top company ;) won't be pushed around by them EU. Foreigners/ bone eads :LOL:

Last edited:
Weather spoons

Nothing 'top' about insisting your customers follow your company's political dogma, or go elsewhere with their business.

I must have missed the bit where I have to swear allegiance to Leave, every time I go in a 'Spoons......
Your choice of drinks will be restricted to non-EU products.
Therefore, the company that you choose to do business with will be dictating the products available to you. Thus you will have to accept their political dogma in order to continue doing business with them.
There is no need for any formal contracts. But if you feel the need for it, go for it.

Your choice of drinks will be restricted to non-EU products.
Therefore, the company that you choose to do business with will be dictating the products available to you. Thus you will have to accept their political dogma in order to continue doing business with them.
There is no need for any formal contracts. But if you feel the need for it, go for it.
There are plenty of excellent wines and beers from non EU countries.

Good on Tim for doing something different.
And he is putting his money where his mouth is, so good for him.

Eh?
Are you saying this applies when filling up with petrol or buying parcetamol or a bag of sugar?
Possibly. If say Tesco, had a political policy of only buying (and offering for sale) goods produced from certain countries, or following certain criteria, then by continuing to do business with them, you are, implicitly, accepting their political decisions.
You don't have to. You can decide not to accept their political decisions and refuse to do business with them. or you could just shrug your shoulders and accept it, i.e. a not bothered attitude.
But this is from the consumers POV.
My original comment was that it is not good business practice to insist on your customers accepting your political decisions, unless those decisions are based on genuine concerns, like the health and welfare of the producers, an ethical policy.
If you only offer your consumers a limited range of goods, you are reducing your customer base, and that is not good business practice, unless you are presenting an ethical business model and targeting the ethically minded consumer.

Possibly. If say Tesco, had a political policy of only buying (and offering for sale) goods produced from certain countries, or following certain criteria, then by continuing to do business with them, you are, implicitly, accepting their political decisions

Just how desperate are you prove a point.......very it seems.

Gosh, I had a meal at an Indian restaurant the other day. That must mean Im converting to Hindu :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back