Test - please ignore this post

You have connected your switch wire across the mains.....

(just incase it's one of those posts)

Sponsored Links
At 10294 views, this has been looked at almost as many times as the second most viewed sticky in this section....

Lets see, 10,294 veiws, perhaps say 2 minutes to read through the thread.... 20,588 minutes in total for viewing the thread so far :p

20,588 Minutes
=
343.13 Hours
=
14.29 Days
=
2.04 Weeks....

What a collosal waste of time, long may it continue! - lol

At 10294 views, this has been looked at almost as many times as the second most viewed sticky in this section....

Lets see, 10,294 veiws, perhaps say 2 minutes to read through the thread.... 20,588 minutes in total for viewing the thread so far :p

20,588 Minutes
=
343.13 Hours
=
14.29 Days
=
2.04 Weeks....

What a collosal waste of time, long may it continue! - lol

did you include the time it took to do your calculations. :)

(p.s. and this post)

Sponsored Links
hmm, 15000(ish) views for this thread, yet only a handful of people willing to confirm they are ignoring this post.

Something doesn't seem right to me :confused:

C'mon all you so-called 'ignorers', put you money where your mouth is, step into the light and make your commitment clear that you are indeed ignoring this post!!!

:)

It's now been ignored 34000 times. Not bad :cool:

I thought I would ignore it till there was pictures not to look at,seems I am out of luck
DM

It's ok, it has slipped off to page 2 now, I'm sure now noone else will see it and know to ignore it now, unless it somehow manages to end up on the first page again of course, then plenty more people can have the joy of ignoring it :)

:LOL:

It's ok, it has slipped off to page 2 now, I'm sure now noone else will see it and know to ignore it now, unless it somehow manages to end up on the first page again of course, then plenty more people can have the joy of ignoring it :)

:LOL:

Were you ignoring it when you noticed what page it was on?

This is ridiculous! I've just wasted 3 minutes reading every post in this thread... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reverse psychology should've been employed by the thread starter.

Maybe the test was to see if it was possible to post something on here without it immediately turning in to a pathetic multi-quoted argumentative debacle.

Looking good (so far)! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back