Texecom Premier 24 ' Activate Device '

I can see 3 sets of wires to the network terminals.

can you do a confirmed devices in eng utils.

Sponsored Links
there is nothing fixed to the comports, but that along with confirmed devices should show what is available.

not used many 8XE's in my time but recall that they didnt always show up as an expander address 1, zones 9-16

So i would look at udl digi options, comport setup

nothing connected just to check programming
Hi

Taking your advice i looked at Digi options and it said 'enabled' even though a device isn't connected. I disabled the option and now all is back to normal and the Konnected is set up and working.

Thank you very much for the help.

Sponsored Links
They did some radio plus network expanders towards the end of the radio plus range ....as said it’s got 3 network connections ....does it have 3 keypads ?

Well need to look for programming then.

Com port setup, digi options to which you refer is for communication module not say radio plus reciever

Pictures of units near the panel

Well need to look for programming then.

Com port setup, digi options to which you refer is for communication module not say radio plus reciever

Pictures of units near the panel

Hi, Not sure if you picked up my earlier post above, all sorted now.

Thank you

So you disabled the. Comport? Just in digi options disabling enabled shouldn't have made a difference

So you disabled the. Comport? Just in digi options disabling enabled shouldn't have made a difference
Yes disabled the comport and it seemed to sort it, unless it was a coincidence?

FYI, I got a response from Texecom support who suggested rebooting the alarm to sort the 'Activate Device' message

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back