Texecom Premier Elite 24 Install

ok, I'll change that, I thought I'd read it on another thread, must have been confused.
What about the control panel's flashing green light? Is that normal?

Sponsored Links
A6B66DC9-E8A0-474B-831F-F3E0D81ABBE1.png
No 27

Cool thank you!
I've changed the speaker now and it works on a speaker test now.
I also want to change the sound when I arm the system.
My old texecom when full setting would beep while arming, when part setting it would be silent and then give a single beep after me going upstairs to indicate that it is armed. Can I achieve the same on this panel?

Sponsored Links
Just exploring other possibilities, we have a guest room downstairs with a PIR in it, currently this is set to guard.
Is it possible to have an alternative configuration where I can part arm where the PIR in the guest room is not active, so essentially having 2 options for part arm?

Great, I'll give that ago, better save the current programming so I don't mess it up :)
Just going back to the silent part arm, that works but it is completely silent, on my previous texecom it would be silent, I would disappear upstairs and then after 20/30 seconds it would give a single beep to let you know its now set, is this possible?

Hey sparkymarka, what do you mean by the same? I guess you mean it can be done to give the single beep to let me know its set? I'm just not sure where in the programming to control this.

Yes, you are right, I had set the keypad volume to 1 so I couldn't here it when setting it :)
that's sorted along with the part arm 2 excluding the guest room.
How do you control the internal speaker output volume?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back