Texecom Premier Elite - Wintex Issues

bsr

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have had a number of issues with my Texecom panel. More on those later...

To resolve I am trying to connect over Wifi to a SmartComi using Wintex. I tried using both the default UDL code and the engineer code as UDL. The keypad now says "UDL lockout".

My understanding is that using a correct user code on the keypad should reset the UDL lockout but it doesn't. I've also tried the master user code and that doesn't reset the lockout.

I've also tried entering the engineer code into the keypad but that doesn't do anything - I can't log on as engineer!

Do I need to wait four hours, or is there a way to get back in and find out what the UDL code is?

The Connect app is also failing to log on with the error "Unable to Log on. No response from your SmartCom".

I can ping the SmartCom and have reset it so it appears to be working.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
have to admit to not knowing wrt UDL lockout, not something that has ever been an issue, although most lockouts are subject to time and not sure if there is indeed options to change it without looking in the latest manual.

no response from smart com suggests its not working, so what are the LED's doing?

if you have set this up yours, completely down power the system and repower up on mains only and you should be able to get into the menus with the engineers code?

• Thanks
Reactions: bsr
It's working again now, thank you, so it timed out after four hours as per the manual. Shame I couldn't get it sorted sooner - the manual said that inputting a "correct user code" would reverse it, but it didn't.

Now connected over Wintex. I used the Connect via SmartCom option, which worked really well.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Manuals can be useful, gets more confusing when there are mistake in it them or they are badly written.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back