texecom update and pir info

Status
Not open for further replies.
100m of 8 core £17 inc delivery ordered.

current equipment list

1x tex prem 48
1x tex prox keypad
1x 100m 8 core alarm cable

when alarm mentioned dt is that a dual tech sensor?

Sponsored Links
i know for a fact that this was once some companys assets,

Really.

when alarm mentioned dt is that a dual tech sensor?

As your clearly buying STOLEN equipment.
Then talk about me in the 3rd party when asking another question.

Sort it yourself.
I do not really give a monkeys about being referred to in the 3rd party, really.
But to encourage and assist someone knowingly buying stolen equipment is against my ethics and profession.

Many may have also noticed this by my not giving out defaulting information. Only referring to reputable companies.

Again another quote
i also like to catch intruder scum and protect my family

Yet you buy from them....................................

How double standard is that?

I`ll let the others discuss this further, I`m outta here.

what the hell are you on about? you help me out at the begining then you turn into a total idiot

just what is your problem?

im not buying stolen equipment you dumb f***

i also wanted to know what a dt was asap, thats why i asked other people if the dt you mentioned was a dual tech.

as for installers selling companys assets on flea bay its obvious this is what is happening, however if the company said yes to the installer bin it or take it away then its not theft.

i really cant understand you, your willing to help and give good advice then you turn in a instant, you serriously need to sort your self out, i trust and heed all your advuce, then you turn what nob you are.

I see the bay of fleas discounted charm school course is maintaining it's usual high standard.

Sponsored Links
he was giving me sound, appreciated help for which im gratefull, but to then turn on me when he comes back is bang out of order.

i have not and never will buy any truely stolen equipment.

i have been really offended by his remarks, i have been waiting for him to tell me what a dt was as nobody else did, in fact i was looking forward to him reply to my posts, and guiding me through my texecom journey.

i dont want help and encouragement to buy stolen equipment.

like i say im shocked and offended.

You started by saying a "new" panel, then say you know your receiving stolen goods.
You say
u could be right about it been stolen

So I say bye bye.

You start name calling.

Says it all really.

You do realise buying stolen goods funds guns/drugs/illegal immigrants and a host of associated crimes.
Increases YOUR home and my insurances.

No wonder you feel the need for a security system.

never will buy any truely stolen equipment
What is this then, long term borrowed?

You started by saying a "new" panel, then say you know your receiving stolen goods.
You say
u could be right about it been stolen

So I say bye bye.

You start name calling.

Says it all really.

You do realise buying stolen goods funds guns/drugs/illegal immigrants and a host of associated crimes.
Increases YOUR home and my insurances.

No wonder you feel the need for a security system.

lets put this to bed right now.

i bought a brand new unused panel, never said it was stolen and i have no suspicion it was stolen

post my words, word for word where i said i new it was stolen, go ahead do that right now.

when i later went on to mention stolen equipment on flea bay, if you read correctly i was refering to equipment in general, im not talking about new equipment been stolen, as can be quite clearly seen from my post i was refering to used equipment that had been updated perhaps, then finding its way on to ebay, the compnay thinking that the equipment that had been updated was rubish and was going to be binned,

you have took every i said the wrong way, made your own conclusions, twisted what i had posted, then with added spin you come back here and totaly change from a good advice giving person into a idiot.

can we not just stop this and you tell me if a dt is a dual tech?

i assure you hand on heart im not knowingly buying stolen equipment, i honestly cannot understand why you are thinking that.

you:

I like the bit about Quote:
plus lots of installers with left over install kit they sell dead cheap

Re-do that as STOLEN from employers, trust me. No one gives away "stock" on fleabay.

me:
u could be right about it been stolen.... refering to general ebay equipment, not my panel.

thank you for letting me know it was a dual tech.

please dont stay away from this thread, i appreciate your advice, and that of sparkymarka.

im going to ordering a few more bits soon (new from regustered buissness sellers on ebay) will let you know what i buy, and will run other equipment through you and sparky on here first)

im off now to look at dual techs.

pyronix KX15DT is that good enough? its also built in eol, grade 3, on price issue its the chepaest branded dual tech i can find.

he was giving me sound, appreciated help for which im gratefull, but to then turn on me when he comes back is bang out of order.

i have been really offended by his remarks, i have been waiting for him to tell me what a dt was as nobody else did, in fact i was looking forward to him reply to my posts, and guiding me through my texecom journey.

I take it you don't do irony??

As for the probity of the kit, you've be 'informed' about the problem previously.

I take it you don't do irony??

As for the probity of the kit, you've be 'informed' about the problem previously.

where have i been informed, if your not posting to help then dont bother! alarm will not doubt later tell me if that dt is ok or not ok.

We dont use Pyronix gear as the norm but we have in the past and they seem prefectly decent detectors. Assuming you set them up right. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back