Texecom Veritas Excel HELP

Could be corruption on data bus
Test with multimeter set to AC voltage
Check between earth and 12VDC
If greater than 1.2VAC then filter needs to be fitted.

Sponsored Links
The cable is run through the floor joists themselves mate, they have their own cable runs around the house all under the floorboards etc. I will speak with him when he comes to have a look mate.

If a new cable does need to be run then it would have to be run chased in the wall abit then ran round the skirting board to under the stairs cupboard.

The cable is run through the floor joists themselves mate, they have their own cable runs around the house all under the floorboards etc. I will speak with him when he comes to have a look mate.

If a new cable does need to be run then it would have to be run chased in the wall abit then ran round the skirting board to under the stairs cupboard.
Is it clipped or could you try using the existing cable to pull a new one through ?

Any chance of the cable getting a nail / screw in it when the boards where put back down ?

Sponsored Links
No I won't be able to put the cable through, too many bends and it's quite a run, plus the cables not too tough.

I mean there is every possibility that something has happened mate but I very much doubt it as I was extremely careful when nailing it back down. It's nailed with cut clasp nails (the original pine boards). As I said, it worked for a good few months then we started having problems. Hopefully when he gets in and does some tests, he will come up with a way ahead. Tbh, if he needs to run a new cable, he needs to run a new cable, relatively pain free experience both cost and work wise. I will update

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back