Texecom Wintex on Mac OS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone managed to get WINTEX to work with any of the Windows emulators for MAC OS?

I thought I had an old windows machine but it's well and truly dead :(

I suspect I'll need to borrow or purchase a second.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I use Parallels on my Mac and it works fine (although costs around £40), I'm sure the free Virtual Box for Mac would still work as well.

Up and running, I've been staring at a wired up panel, comIP etc for a few weeks, fired up tonight, Wintex working across router, hardwired circuits working and ricochet sensors learned. Far less painful than I expected. Here's to a few weeks of tinkering with the myriad of options :)

Sponsored Links
[QUOTE=" Here's to a few weeks of tinkering with the myriad of options :)[/QUOTE]

my tinkering has been going on for 2 years as I keep expanding the system! Enjoy.

I'm not surprised, message around with lighting controls with the outputs tonight.... Nice bit of kit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back