Thanks but no thanks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm I have oodles of happy thankers but my profile shows 0 thanks in 0 posts?

What's occuring??

Sponsored Links
They only count when the thanks as been given away from GD.

So thats why it is pointless thanking for any constructive help, however, if you visit Gas/Plumbing section, a few loonies there seems to thank one another just to boost their thank you count amongst themselves without any real help in fact. So that is a load of rubbish tbh. it is just false thank yous.

Go and have look how the RGI's support their own clan even though some of the post are utter *******s.

They tank one another even for criticism, so isn't that a load of pollox!

Sponsored Links
Most of them thank each other in a private forum that the public never sees.

It's pretty stupid.

they changed the rules just after they introduced the thanks system as several where thanking each other in gd
so maybe you got them before the system was altered

Nope Big-all. When admin updated to remove the GD thanks, the numbers readjusted. I suspect that JBR's are from the occasional bits of help on the main boards if he can be bothered to dig back long enough in his thread contribuations.

Nope Big-all. When admin updated to remove the GD thanks, the numbers readjusted. I suspect that JBR's are from the occasional bits of help on the main boards if he can be bothered to dig back long enough in his thread contribuations.

what was your alias before Dextraneous :D

I had about 290 thanks once. Stripped to the bone, back to zero, f*ck all left.
The whole system of thanks is fundamentally flawed. It's pointless.

what was your alias before Dextraneous :D
Ooh, there have been a few, some of which were deleted by me :LOL: :LOL:

A plumber with 1000 thanks can wander into the electrics forum, give crap dangerous advice and people will believe it based on his thanks count.??? WTF is that all about. :rolleyes: The whole system of thanks is senseless.

Sponsored Links
Back