Thanks Leaderboard

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why haven't we got one?

Well I guess that Agile is way out in front, FMT, burnerman, Nige F, Woody, Nosey, JohnD etc are all ahead of me but I reckon I'd get into the top 20.

Sponsored Links
Why haven't we got one?

Well I guess that Agile is way out in front, FMT, burnerman, Nige F, Woody, Nosey, JohnD etc are all ahead of me but I reckon I'd get into the top 20.

I didn't know there was a pointless or stupid post league ;)

theoldun scores less than Joe which means it's completely worthless.

Banal_and_sad would probably be on it too which also makes a total mockery of it

Why haven't we got one?

I didn't know there was a pointless or stupid post league ;)

There isn't one. 'Thanks' in GD don't add to your tally. Only the posts giving good advice in the trade forums add up.

Sponsored Links
Is your life so worthless that you need to boost your standing with a leaderboard of posts on a web site?

Come to.think of it Joe what exactly have you achieved? What will go on your headstone?

"17/20 on the DIYNot leader board and the only person you know who has lived in a cave"

Or am I bigging you up?

What have you achieved? Ended up with a dead-end job on £18k? FFS - you are the loser. :rolleyes:

Hmm...

Headstone tributes.

Joe 90:

Occasionally had a good thought.

Thanks for the Thanks!

:LOL:

Why haven't we got one?

Not sure you would make the top 50 Joe. In the CC, there are probably at least 20 or 30 with more 'thanks' than you - and with an eighth of your post count. You'll never know who they are though.

It's supposed to be a system where the DIYer gives thanks - not some dopey gas fitter patting each other on the balls. We don't add to the thanks tally in GD - that other place should be the same.

Oh and why is the average boiler monkey so F'ing useless? I don't go around asking everybody how to do stuff - why do they?

Oh and why is the average boiler monkey so F'ing useless? I don't go around asking everybody how to do stuff - why do they?

because they want to do a good job and get it right and are educated so smart enough to ask when they don't know

You, on the other hand....

No dummy. They are short course cowboys who don't have a clue. I know how to do what I do - or I wouldn't do it.

I guess you really are a doctor - you are thick enough FFS. :rolleyes:

Hey, tell ya what, would you like one of mine ? I've got more than I can deal with. How about a CSE in Latin as I've also got an O-level so it's spare. Grade 1 too..... What have you got to trade?

Sponsored Links
Back