Thanks Leaderboard

Sponsored Links
I make a point of knowing stuff. I know a lot about boilers now - reading through the forum is a good way to learn what's what. If you think that it is good to have short course chancers amongst your ranks (earning more than you do) then that's fine by me. :p

You know on here what we allow you to know. The mods enforce that, as if we give you or your ilk too much rope, you'll not only kill yourself, but more importantly, your family / neighbours / the unsuspecting public that your illegally working and charging for.

As for the CC/CCC's earning more than me, thats a stoopid statement. I could have been in the game 40 years a still be a shit gas man. If someone can come into the industry, be successful, know their stuff then fair play to them. If they earn fantastic money that people are prepared to pay, I fail to see a problem. I just have a problem will illegals Joe.

Its becoming obvious now.... I got more fanks than you.... I earn more than you. What are you lacking Mr. 90?

Sponsored Links
I make a point of knowing stuff. I know a lot about boilers now - reading through the forum is a good way to learn what's what. If you think that it is good to have short course chancers amongst your ranks (earning more than you do) then that's fine by me. :p

You know on here what we allow you to know. The mods enforce that, as if we give you or your ilk too much rope, you'll not only kill yourself, but more importantly, your family / neighbours / the unsuspecting public that your illegally working and charging for.

As for the CC/CCC's earning more than me, thats a stoopid statement. I could have been in the game 40 years a still be a shit gas man. If someone can come into the industry, be successful, know their stuff then fair play to them. If they earn fantastic money that people are prepared to pay, I fail to see a problem. I just have a problem will illegals Joe.

Its becoming obvious now.... I got more fanks than you.... I earn more than you. What are you lacking Mr. 90?

Don't be silly. The cowboys are combi fitters. They don't repair - they offer new boilers at £2k a pop. Fixing boilers is a mug's game. They are on a grand a day - that's why you see so many gas vans on traveller sites. Do you really think they are all having their boilers serviced?

If I want gas information - I simply go to the boiler manual. The one that you legally have to leave behind. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There's nothing difficult about gas - you just like to kid people that it's a dark art. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And you can neither dish it nor take it.

You are looking sillier by the day.

Do you still live with Mum?

Do you still live with Mum?

Indeed I do, she is hemiplegic (you will need to google that and even then you won't understand it) after a massive stroke and no way I'm putting her in a home. So she lives with her children.

I'm bored of you again Joe. You don't have the language skills to have a good witty verbal joust, or the technical skills to have an interesting intellectual conversation. Keep touting for 'thanks' though, you may yet achieve your lifetime ambition of getting into the top 50.

But you still do have a bit to do before you get above me :)

I've got the verbal skills to beat you time after time. You are one heck of a failure mate, but you know that, that is why you are so in need of a constant ego boost with imaginary tales of education and employment. Pity your research skills don't go as far as googling doctors pay scales. What a FAILURE. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

cripple_fight.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back