Thanks Leaderboard

Sponsored Links
Hey, tell ya what, would you like one of mine ? I've got more than I can deal with. How about a CSE in Latin as I've also got an O-level so it's spare. Grade 1 too..... What have you got to trade?

What a silly little man. If you think you are either belittling me or bumming yourself up you are failing miserably.

You are a nobody mate. A non-person. A silly name on an internet forum.

Grow up and get a life eh?

:rolleyes:

I've learned a lot from this site so its not a problem posting is it?

So come on Joe. what you got to trade for a grade 1 CSE in Latin. don't pretend you don't want it cos nobody will believe it

It's supposed to be a system where the DIYer gives thanks - not some dopey gas fitter patting each other on the balls. We don't add to the thanks tally in GD - that other place should be the same.

Oh and why is the average boiler monkey so F'ing useless? I don't go around asking everybody how to do stuff - why do they?

The average one's are. The ones on here are mustard though. :D

Thanks is given for good advice. Your on a crusade against plumbers, which is fine, but you know naff all. You also assume a lot.

Sums you up that one. You don't ask people because you know it all - you have no need to. You get thanked by idiots who never thought of rubbing gloss paint to key it. Joe, we all know you can be funny, but with that wee edge of stupidity. Your ratio of thanks per post are as bad as IMAM's (now sombrero), yet you want a leaderboard?

Its like me wanting a leaderboard of members most successful football teams, seeing as I support the Hatters.

Sponsored Links

So come on Joe. what you got to trade for a grade 1 CSE in Latin. don't pretend you don't want it cos nobody will believe it

Chappy, mate. You are clearly an underachiever. Why do you feel the need to brag endlessly about imaginary qualifications? You clearly are NOT a doctor or you wouldn't be labouring under the delusion that they earn £18k per year.

Were you ignored by your mother when you were little? Did you cry in the playground? Never mind chappy - you are amongst friends here. You really don't have to prove anything. Relax. Chill out.

Stercorum pro cerebro habes

It's supposed to be a system where the DIYer gives thanks - not some dopey gas fitter patting each other on the balls. We don't add to the thanks tally in GD - that other place should be the same.

Oh and why is the average boiler monkey so F'ing useless? I don't go around asking everybody how to do stuff - why do they?

The average one's are. The ones on here are mustard though. :D

Thanks is given for good advice. Your on a crusade against plumbers, which is fine, but you know naff all. You also assume a lot.

Sums you up that one. You don't ask people because you know it all - you have no need to. You get thanked by idiots who never thought of rubbing gloss paint to key it. Joe, we all know you can be funny, but with that wee edge of stupidity. Your ratio of thanks per post are as bad as IMAM's (now sombrero), yet you want a leaderboard?

Its like me wanting a leaderboard of members most successful football teams, seeing as I support the Hatters.

I make a point of knowing stuff. I know a lot about boilers now - reading through the forum is a good way to learn what's what. If you think that it is good to have short course chancers amongst your ranks (earning more than you do) then that's fine by me. :p

Why do you feel the need to brag endlessly about imaginary qualifications? You clearly are NOT a doctor or you wouldn't be labouring under the delusion that they earn £18k per year.
Woman I know of bought a vanity doctorate for a couple of grand from a "university" in Spain. :rolleyes:

Joe's ratio of thanks per post is worse than mine. He'd come below me!!

A complete plum and he doesn't even know it.

Joe's ratio of thanks per post is worse than mine. He'd come below me!!

A complete plum and he doesn't even know it.

The 'thanks' posts don't apply to GD - and I was helping people long before the 'thanks' system was introduced. You really are an unintelligent individual - but you can't see it. The rest of us can though.

Bet you'd trade it all for a CSE though.....

Chappy, mate, we can't help you unless you drop the front. We KNOW that you are feeling pretty bad about yourself and are hiding the fact by pretending to be a successful doctor - but it ain't working mate. Don't let your inferiority feelings destroy you. You are amongst friends here.

Sponsored Links
Back