That was harsh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Nani getting sent off for that
hahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Let's forget about van persie being offside in the build up to the own goal, or raphael not getting sent off or a penalty given when he raised his arm to stop that header from going in.
Let's forget about madrids harshly disallowed goal and just concentrate on that one decision....cos man u never get any harsh decisions going their way do they??? And ferguson would be the first one to hold his hands up if they did wouldn't he??? hahahahahahaahahahahah :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
im not really a footie fan but ended up watching most of it,and listening to the pundits argue at the end made me laff.

and then at work they were chatting bout it aswell,and we offered this.
perhaps the ref MAYBE couldve given a yellow,and a free kick,and kept a VERY close eye on him,if he had farted out of place another yellow...red OFF.

but as the ref has to make a decision right there at the time,then so be it.

The mancs are all focusing on one incident and blaming that, but the fact was that after the sending off, when Madrid need to score they were all over them like a rash.
Plenty of teams at all levels have gone down to ten men and hung on for a draw or won the game, the mancs were beat as soon as the girly got herself sent off, in short, they bottled it. :LOL: :LOL:

I don't like football. It's boring and I'd rather watch paint dry.

Isn't football the only game where they use red cards? Doesn't that say a lot about the players?

Sponsored Links

So why do you feel the need to post on a football related thread and tell the world? :rolleyes:
If I posted about all the things I don't like I'd never be off the computer.

My opinion as someone who played football since i was knee high to a grasshopper to into my forties as well as being a football Referee and a complete neutral (Bristol City...don't laugh).

That was no sending off offence.

So why do you feel the need to post on a football related thread and tell the world? :rolleyes:

Just pointing out that football is a yobs game. Just my opinion, of course.

My opinion as someone who played football since i was knee high to a grasshopper to into my forties as well as being a football Referee and a complete neutral (Bristol City...don't laugh).

That was no sending off offence.
That`s worth an hour of punditry - thanks for that - I`m no football fan ;)

It makes me laugh how many people who aren't into football never want to miss an opportunity to express their dislike.
It's almost as though you see it as some kind of badge of honour.
If you don't like it ignore the thread, same as you surely would for threads about other things you aren't interested in.

Speaking of ignoring the thread, seems like any manc supporters on here are doing just that. Wonder why? Maybe they're all too distraught to give an opinion too. :LOL: :LOL:

All the manc supporters are supporting City :) I've no idea whose supporting the other lot

It makes me laugh how many people who aren't into football never want to miss an opportunity to express their dislike.
It's almost as though you see it as some kind of badge of honour.
If you don't like it ignore the thread, same as you surely would for threads about other things you aren't interested in.

My apologies, Sooey, I'd quite forgotten that you are the forum censor. I suppose someone had to decide who may or may not post on here.

Post away mate, but whatever you do don't forget to mention that you don't like football...there might still be someone out there who isn't aware. :rolleyes:

Post away mate, but whatever you do don't forget to mention that you don't like football...there might still be someone out there who isn't aware. :rolleyes:

Thank you. You are too kind.

Sponsored Links
Back