That's a Shame

So we have established, and if your claim is relaible, that I, and/or others, have been repetitively banned for confronting racism since some time before 2012.
Didn't know you'd been banned this time round.

Sponsored Links
Brigadier touched on this whereby you give out this impression we on here are not worthy of being in the company of such a towering intellect but you choose to come on here rather than discuss with those of a similar intellect.
Jord 86 showed why you can't hack it.
Jord86 admitted and defended ReganandCarter's blatant racism. Again, I thank you and fillyboy for this.
Have you ever considered that the offending member may just post particular words knowing it will wind you up and set you off,
Jord86 https://community.screwfix.com/threads/diynot-and-allowing-racist-posts.229507/
I don't think his opinions are worthy of consideration simply because he tries to justify ReganandCarter's racist comments as trolling. :rolleyes:
So Jord86 agrees that ReganandCarter is a racist troll, as ReganandCarter, himself, and notch7 have indicated.
You clearly have a high regard for Jord86.

But the bigger issue is that DIYnot has allowed ReganandCarter's racist comments for at least the last 5 years, and bearing in mind taht he has been a member for the last 13 years, so his racist behaviour has probably been around for far longer. And in that same period several others have been banned for daring to confront his racism.

As Bobby Dazzler says, it looks like DIYnot protect some posters, even allowing their racist behaviour to continue unrestrained. Meanwhile, anyone comnfronting that sort of behaviour is banned.

As the Scotish Polie Chief has said, very recently:

New Police Scotland chief agrees force is institutionally racist​

"The onus is on us to challenge bad behaviour and prejudice, address gaps and eradicate bias, known or unwitting, at every level."

Note that, the onus is on us to challenge that behaviour, not hide it by banning people who do speak against it.

She goes on to say:
"Culture in any organisation is changed from the top down, in this case at governmental level.
This applies in any organisation, including DIYnot.
Defending, denying, hiding, excusing or justifying racism is not challenging it, it is enobling it.

Didn't know you'd been banned this time round.
you obviously failed to read the sentence, and comprehend its full meaning correctly
So we have established, and if your claim is reliable, that I, and/or others, have been repetitively banned for confronting racism since some time before 2012.
You, Notch7, nwgs, fillyboy, et al have made it obvious that you believe I am these other members. :rolleyes:
There's been so many accusations, you all believe them now.

you obviously failed to read the sentence, and comprehend its full meaning correctly

You, Notch7, nwgs, fillyboy, et al have made it obvious that you believe I am these other members. :rolleyes:
There's been so many accusations, you all believe them now.
But you've repeatedly not opened up to the fact, so I presumed your either one thing or the other. See when being a smart ar*e you can be to clever for your own good.
Same as saying you know nothing about the forum etiquette comment knowing it got deleted.

Sponsored Links
Jord86 admitted and defended ReganandCarter's blatant racism. Again, I thank you and fillyboy for this.

Jord86 https://community.screwfix.com/threads/diynot-and-allowing-racist-posts.229507/
I don't think his opinions are worthy of consideration simply because he tries to justify ReganandCarter's racist comments as trolling. :rolleyes:
So Jord86 agrees that ReganandCarter is a racist troll, as ReganandCarter, himself, and notch7 have indicated.
You clearly have a high regard for Jord86.

But the bigger issue is that DIYnot has allowed ReganandCarter's racist comments for at least the last 5 years, and bearing in mind taht he has been a member for the last 13 years, so his racist behaviour has probably been around for far longer. And in that same period several others have been banned for daring to confront his racism.

As Bobby Dazzler says, it looks like DIYnot protect some posters, even allowing their racist behaviour to continue unrestrained. Meanwhile, anyone comnfronting that sort of behaviour is banned.

As the Scotish Polie Chief has said, very recently:

Note that, the onus is on us to challenge that behaviour, not hide it by banning people who do speak against it.

She goes on to say:

This applies in any organisation, including DIYnot.
Defending, denying, hiding, excusing or justifying racism is not challenging it, it is enobling it.
Basically what your saying is your full of sh*t

I believe them, too.
You be would hard pressed not to believe he's these other guises given the writing style and content. If you didn't believe he was these other guises you'd be opening yourself up to being a bit of a thick cu.......

Brigadier touched on this whereby you give out this impression we on here are not worthy of being in the company of such a towering intellect but you choose to come on here rather than discuss with those of a similar intellect.
Jord 86 showed why you can't hack it.
The mods have his number now. No need to worry……

But you've repeatedly not opened up to the fact, so I presumed your either one thing or the other. See when being a smart ar*e you can be to clever for your own good.
Translation, anyone?

Same as saying you know nothing about the forum etiquette comment knowing it got deleted.
Yoiu're confused. I've never mentioned forum etiquette, which an awful ot of you choose to ignore.
I have talked about publishing etiquette. Perhaps that's what you were thinking of.
There's a difference, but I won't attempt to explain it to you. It would be a complete waste of time.

You be would hard pressed not to believe he's these other guises given the writing style and content. If you didn't believe he was these other guises you'd be opening yourself up to being a bit of a thick cu.......
There you go, keep slinging mud, some of it'll stick, for those who want to believe. Stivino and you already believe all the rumours.
In fact, you believe the conspiracy theories as well. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The mods have his number now. No need to worry……
Did ReganandCarter give it to them? becasue I didn't. And by all accounts he has access to such private information.
They do have my email address, if they want to discuss anything.

It’s so easy to spot. Usually within 2 or 3 posts.
I bet you're all falling over yourselves to see who guesses first.
I bet many newbies have been accused of being these other users, and have been turned off this site, even banned perhaps.

Sponsored Links
Back