The Atheist Delusion movie

so you dont believe there should be punishment for crime then.

Oh there should be a punishment . But to think that that kind of act can and should be permitted when your apparently kind and benevolent God apparently exists in the heavens able to prevent it. . . Is just warped .

As for your second question . . . . Who is a theoretical physicist ? I know this is a tricky subject , but I was talking about the kind of morality demonstrated in my clip referenced above (thought that was kind of obvious really ) where a God botherer thinks a little girl who is raped is to blame because she is evil, rather than admit flat the Bible is moral filth .

Sponsored Links
Oh there should be a punishment . But to think that that kind of act can and should be permitted when your apparently kind and benevolent God apparently exists in the heavens able to prevent it. . . Is just warped .

As for your second question . . . . Who is a theoretical physicist ? I know this is a tricky subject , but I was talking about the kind of morality demonstrated in my clip referenced above (thought that was kind of obvious really ) where a God botherer thinks a little girl who is raped is to blame because she is evil, rather than admit flat the Bible is moral filth .

ok, so your saying why does God not stop evil mans actions.
read the parable of the wheat and tares.

matthew 13:24,30
and mathew 13:36;43

were does it say that the vid says a girl raped is to blame becuase she is evil. were?

Do you want me to give you a time stamp down to the millisecond? Listen vvvveeeerrrrryyy carefully. I know you don't like to accept the vulgarity of your religion.

In that parable, do the weeds harm the wheat whilst their growing? No, perhaps if they did it would make more sense when looking at murder and killing 11 million people wasn't enough to bring on some divine intervention.

So in summary your parable just goes to highlight how stupid and horrible your good book is.

But to help you with your comprehension - her is a transcript.

Tracy: If I were in a situation where I could stop a child rapist I would. That’s the difference between me and your god.

Caller: Say that again.

T: If I could stop a person from raping a child I would. That’s the difference between me and your God. He watches and says “I’m shutting the door on you go ahead and rape that child, and when you’re done I’m gonna punish you." If I did that people would think I was a freaking monster.

Caller: Firstly you portrayed that little girl as someone who is innocent. She’s just as evil as…..

Then the scum bag is hung up on.

In that parable, do the weeds harm the wheat whilst their growing? No, perhaps if they did it would make more sense when looking at murder and killing 11 million people wasn't enough to bring on some divine intervention.

its a parable to say, to pull up the weeds you would end up pulling up the wheat. (its not a farmers instruction book)
to judge mankind now would mean those who are yet to be saved would be lost.
thats why the tares and the wheat live together,until the harvest.

Sponsored Links
But to help you with your comprehension - her is a transcript.

Then the scum bag is hung up on.[/QUOTE]

thats rediculouse, no one in there right mind would allow a child raped. let alone to encourage some one to go ahead.

so you think your wiser more rightouse than God.

Do you want me to give you a time stamp down to the millisecond? Listen vvvveeeerrrrryyy carefully. I know you don't like to accept the vulgarity of your religion.

i looked at 13.27 and could see what you mean.

vulgar religion. i dont speak for ISIS

well, if you read the bible, satan is not anti religion, he is antichrist.
look at most of the religions, all demote christ. or exclude him,or put at a level playing field, and denies his deity
satan knows its the message of the cross of christ ,and his ressurection that has power.

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/the-atheist-delusion-movie.469419/page-3#ixzz4OE2PQaqo

EXACTLY!!!!!! The parable makes no moral sense. It is the god botherer(s) who wrote the parable trying to justify their beliefs.

no one in there right mind would allow a child raped

Except your god.

you think your wiser more rightouse than God

No. There is no God. But if there is, then yes. I am more righteous.

BTW - unless rhetorical, questions should have a question mark.

Here's proof Noddy is real -

upload_2016-10-26_21-45-27.jpeg

EXACTLY!!!!!! The parable makes no moral sense. It is the god botherer(s) who wrote the parable trying to justify their beliefs.

Except your god.

No. There is no God. But if there is, then yes. I am more righteous.

BTW - unless rhetorical, questions should have a question mark.

the parable makes sense. you dont understand it. or you dont want to.

you dont believe , yet your trying to discredit , the vid, or the bible.

your say your more rightouse than God. so are you perfect.

Why do religionists think they're texts are "evidence"? Or in anyway worthwhile to use as a moral argument for their beliefs?
Because they are unable to answer any of the more difficult questions?
your say your more rightouse than God. so are you perfect.
Am sure Dan doesn't allow the rape of a child or the murder of millions. So yes, he's more righteous than God. And that's just the start....

Sponsored Links
Back