The crumbustion chamber?

Sponsored Links
And that warrants your outburst?

No, being called a"plonka", saying my gas qualifications were bent (my electrics were - although I was an electricians apprentice eons ago) and saying he can mock our hard work gaining our trades, does.

Repeat NO TRADE T*SS*R. And more fool the idiots who sign off his work - if that actually happens.
Can you clarify why you think your electric quals are dodgy?
Based on earlier posts they ain't.

I run the pipes and cables. They choose to use them. They connect and test.
You still haven't answered the question Joe. Do they sign the job off as their own to the relevant authorities?

Sponsored Links
You still haven't answered the question Joe. Do they sign the job off as their own to the relevant authorities?

More fool them if they do. I wouldn't want to take responsibility for joe's halfarsed work :LOL: , most of which will probably be hidden under the floorboards.

More fool them if they do. I wouldn't want to take responsibility for joe's halfarsed work :LOL: , most of which will probably be hidden under the floorboards.

So where do gas workers hide theirs then? Is that why its so secretive?

And that warrants your outburst?

No, being called a"plonka", saying my gas qualifications were bent (my electrics were - although I was an electricians apprentice eons ago) and saying he can mock our hard work gaining our trades, does.

Repeat NO TRADE T*SS*R. And more fool the idiots who sign off his work - if that actually happens.
Can you clarify why you think your electric quals are dodgy?
Based on earlier posts they ain't.

I suppose you are right -shame they are out of date now :LOL:

I told you. READ the gas regs, then you'll see who's talking out of their arse. If you can't be bothered to do that stfu.

Of course they do - why not? If you change a boiler do you use the existing pipes (if the right bore) or insist on pulling all the floorboards up and running them all again? Well?

I do a better job than most gas fitters. What a shower that lot are - chopping joists wrongly and taking spurs off spurs. What a bunch of clowns.

Just looking back at my plumbing nvq portfolio and the amount of effort i did to complete it,and the knowledge and burden of being gas safe registered makes me completely sick of joe public coming on here moaning and complaining.What tozzers :D

Of course they do - why not? If you change a boiler do you use the existing pipes (if the right bore) or insist on pulling all the floorboards up and running them all again? Well?
Most modern boilers require a higher rate of gas going to them - therefore, possibly increasing the pipe size. If the new boiler cannot sustain it's gas rate, it could be At Risk. So you could be liable, or rather, the guys that sign it off. Obviously, you and your ' engineers ' do not follow the MI's then?

I do a better job than most gas fitters. What a shower that lot are - chopping joists wrongly and taking spurs off spurs. What a bunch of clowns.
....... and you know most gas fitters? You must appear to some the answer to all their prayers - to us I guess, you are a twit with an a

Sponsored Links
Back