The indy 500 is the largest spectator sport

Ie people turning up to watch it

Sponsored Links
OIP.wE3jHF4X4Wfv5uxMp1nsZwHaER

OIP.vI3P2X5WXyt-XtRjYY5ljQHaDi

OIP.6ueoZfz_SJ66QLiwrPEU1AHaEb

Chelsea Vs Moscow Dynomo

Sponsored Links
The not so almighty toon army. (useless bunch of serial diappointers that they are)

Im not that into it no more. are you from that way. Newcastle have the potential to be a very big club.

Does every from Newcastle support Newcastle?

A top fuel dragster will accelerate quicker than a jet fighter off of an air craft carrier with a steam catapoult

Im not that into it no more. are you from that way. Newcastle have the potential to be a very big club.

Be a very big club? Potentially yes, but it's been potentially for decades. Does everyone from Newcastle support Newcastle? Well not quite, think along the lines of Everton / Liverpool and it's similarish to Newcastle / Sunderland.

A top fuel dragster will accelerate quicker than a jet fighter off of an air craft carrier with a steam catapoult

British invention the steam catapult. A reasonably high powered sports car will accelerate 0-60 quicker than a fighter jet (normal runway)

Did you know

Ireland, Sri Lanka, Cyprus, Malta, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Use the same fused 3 pin plug that we have in the United Kingdom.

I also think
Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Yemen, Oman, Botswana, Ghana, Jordan, Macau, Brunei,Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Iraq, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
do as well but Im not sure.

Cleopatra was closer to the invention of the iPhone than to the building of the pyramids

I would think so Bodd.Certainly any Sunderland supporters keep v quiet!...Some "proper"" Geordies think I am from Sunderland because Durham/Sunderland accent is v similair...I kid you not,some Newcastle fans do not want me to mend their boiler if I have ever been to Sunderland!True.

Sponsored Links
Back