The French

Rumour had it that it was British security services that tipped off the New Zealander’s as to the culprits ;) of said terrorist attack
Rumour is your best method of spreading the typical hate and lies that you crave.

Sponsored Links
France demanded 54 million in addition to normal ongoing costs, that may not have been paid according to the French. We pay for security infrastructure to protect lorries etc from migrants and border control officers at the ports on an ongoing basis, the extra money was for Calais to provide extra policing on beaches, but if the existing police do no more than watch the migrants climb into small boats and head for England, there seems to be little point paying for additional police to do the same

Why should the French make any effort to stop them?

France already accepts 3x more asylum claims than UK.

Rumour is your best method of spreading the typical hate and lies that you crave.
Transam is a wind up merchant, I’m sure means well though apparently his Mum is Austrian….or a distant aunt can’t remember tbh.

Sponsored Links
although it seems they are able to build us a nuclear power station….because we can’t
They were probably hungry for work, and offered to do the job cheaper the the Brits.

Transam is a wind up merchant, I’m sure means well though apparently his Mum is Austrian….or a distant aunt can’t remember tbh.
I hope I've read that right: his Mum is an Austrian, or his distant Aunt is.
If his Mum was his distant Aunt, there'd be some concern. He might suffer from something like species dysphoria or som'at.
;) :whistle:

although it seems they are able to build us a nuclear power station….because we can’t.

I’ve heard the French are far better plumbers too :D

plumbers not so

blimey the French inflicted chaos on the UK when they dumped there chaffateix
Elm Leblanc

boilers into the UK :)

I hope I've read that right: his Mum is an Austrian, or his distant Aunt is.
If his Mum was his distant Aunt, there'd be some concern. He might suffer from something like species dysphoria or som'at.
;) :whistle:

Er

my mother is Austrian as is my sister who became an Austrian citezin in the 80s

they both live there

I have 2 Austrian Aunts
2 uncles

and numerous cousins

The uk building customs checks for trucks on French soil was regarded by the UK as a good thing. the UK gets to throw prospective migrants back while on French soil.
The other option is to build a huge compound in Dover or wherever, and of course, once the stowaways are discovered, they can’t be sent back immediately

How does that help in finding posts in the future? I'm keen to learn.
i don't post that much whereas Notch is a prolific contributor. Its easier to search my post history that his if i want to find a specific post.

Like I said, any characteristics you assign to the French, must also be assigned to the British. We are all the same species, the same ethnicity, the same sub-species group, we all descended from Africans, and Normans, etc.
Yet significantly different culture and outlook on the world. There's much more that contributes to national characteristics than pure genetic ethnicity.

i don't post that much whereas Notch is a prolific contributor. Its easier to search my post history that his if i want to find a specific post.
Obvioulsy you've never used the search facility. It searches on your content, not on the contents of any quoted posts. :rolleyes:
The amount of your content compared to anyone else is irrelevant because you tailor your search to relevant material. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back