The Germans

still wrong

you can no more claim it to be a perceived issue than those who claim it be an issue.

both views are opinion, because it is something that is subjective.

Exactomundo compadre. Gander sauce goose - rearrange.

Sponsored Links
Well that's interesting. When you looked for the 1993 source of this story, what did you find?

Obviously you found this quote "But a Labour Party spokesman said on Sunday night: "Jeremy does not and did not support this policy."" which you naturally chose to ignore. But what else?

This image, perhaps?

1*reCSrAUyfuoQ_EElJKMFBA.jpeg

And, of course, Bernie Grants statement "Mr Grant, who was elected as one of the UK's first black MPs in Tottenham in 1987, said the proposal was a response to widespread racism.

He said: "I accept that there will be some people who will want to stay and fight. Good luck to them"

which puts an entirely different light on his idea.

I was looking for his quote that he said Enoch Powell was not a racist.
Screenshot_20200614_152611_com.android.chrome.jpg

so you found an unattributed Tweet with no source, saying "reportedly"

Do you have reason to suppose it is true?

Looking like after all these years Enoch may have been right.... Let's hope he was wrong for everyones sake.

Sponsored Links
so you found an unattributed Tweet with no source, saying "reportedly"

Do you have reason to suppose it is true?

I see an interview as I said... I have in the past tried to find it.... Yes this is the closest I've got...

Proves to me at least I was not dreaming

Personally in terms on inequality something that needs curing is this

https://fullfact.org/economy/poverty-uk-guide-facts-and-figures/

but it applies to a number of races to some extent and there are other problems as well. Jobs is one of them.
Are you just pulling random stuff of the internet? Stuff that has no relevance to the discussion? I don't think you've read the article that you presented.
It segments the population into adults, children and pensioners. The article makes no mention of ethnicity.

You presented Bernie Grant's comments as supporting Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' speech.
He did not support Enoch Powell's proposed policy.

I said I see an interview in which Berni said that Enoch was not a racist.... It was not his river's of blood speach....
I didn't write the twitter piece.

You make things up..... Maybe its the heat.

..... Going a bit Troppo......

Last edited by a moderator:
Enoch is polluted with miss information on racism in much the same way as Blare has been on Iraq.

Sponsored Links
Back