The Good News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Palau
I think we all need cheering up and I'll post the good news here - often just a link.
Many thanks and feel free to report my thread :) :)

Easter Hols for many, enjoy!!

:) :)

Sponsored Links
Hope this isn't going to turn into another thread you go on to use as a personal loudhaler where you can say how marvellous you think you are, repeated multiple times, and restatements of your personal opinion "as said by you" which you declare are "fact". ?

It's like having a 6 year old in the room thinking everyone wants to hear him.

Links without a comment are stupid.

Sponsored Links
If you don't want to take part then don't post..... Not hard is it....neither is bullying..

I don't see a problem within thread......

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mega-rich-russian-oligarchs-surrey-26620376

This is good news..... I hope this all sticks. I feel once Putin is ousted and tried for war crimes, and Abramovich is president it will all will go back to normal.
I reckon that's a made up story Bod.
"A personal assistant to several oligarchs on the estate told us yesterday".
I wouldn't think billionaire oligarchs 'share' a P.A. If they did, they wouldn't be a 'personal' assistant. Fact!

I reckon that's a made up story Bod.
"A personal assistant to several oligarchs on the estate told us yesterday".
I wouldn't think billionaire oligarchs 'share' a P.A. If they did, they wouldn't be a 'personal' assistant. Fact!

Maybe....... but I smiled

Bod
Thank you but please do not speak up for me as you too may be hounded/bullied as you have noted here. I guess they feel weak and see the newbie as a better, more interesting. knowledgeable/etc poster and fear that the newbie may be liked more than them. Sad, really.

Not sure if you work/etc but have a nice hols.
We've been out shopping for Easter eggs etc and about to have lunch and then will go out as the sun is shining strong.

I

Take care.

Bod
Thank you but please do not speak up for me as you too may be hounded/bullied as you have noted here. I guess they feel weak and see the newbie as a better, more interesting. knowledgeable/etc poster and fear that the newbie may be liked more than them. Sad, really.

We've been out shopping for Easter eggs etc and about to have lunch and then will go out as the sun is shining strong.

I

Take care.

how come you assume every one in here does not have a job o_Oo_O
Or work

Do you have a job :?:

Bod

I

Take care.

I think some forget that this is a chat forum about what ever subject.

Feel free to start what ever thread you want.......but don't mention the war:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back