The law is the law

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Like it or not the law is the law.
It has been noticed that Ban All sheds has been arguing to excess on other forums.
Whilst a small amount of freelancing is perfectly acceptable (after all we live in a free forum), it is considered bad manners to leave your home forum to argue at great lengths with others without so much as a "by your leave" to us, your peers (even if you are correcting an erroneous moderator).
As I understand it , the law has never been changed, it would be illegal to leave your parish on a Sunday without the permission of your Parish Priest.
Ban please stop here today at least to compensate and prevent a derealiction of duty to friend & foe alike.
This is your home, you are needed

Sponsored Links
I asked the genral Forum to admit defeat and allow Ban to return.
Hope they do ! otherwise we might have to extradite him back here

:LOL: I thought this was going to be another rant about partp etc so imagine my disapointment when I found a begging letter to get BAN back? :LOL:
I'll put my books away now and skulk over to have a general discussion ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back