The Maddy circus.

Sponsored Links
Keeps rumbling on.

What about all the kids that have a realistic chance of being found alive?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...o-madeleine-mccann-disappearance-8660084.html

Let the McCanns fund their own pointless search. They still live a big house and earn silly money - let them fund it.

And why shouldn't it "rumble on"? what right have to to say that a young girl should just be forgotten?

Quite extreme views joe... not appreciated by me.

What about those women found in Cleveland? should the authorities have shut the case on them?

The search for Madeleine McCann may be costing money, but it isn't affecting your quality of life, and if it were your daughter, I'm sure you wouldn't give up...

Stop being a knob Joe, it's unnecessary !

Joe please think before you speak.

The Maddy quest rolls on because it was a mess from the start. There is an expectation that people should be doing what they should have done in the first place.
Even if Maddy is dead why should her parents not see the kidnappers face jail,

Does your 'big house' statement mean you believe middle classes are legitimate victims of crime?

Are you really a class warrior?

The reason it rumbles on is because the McCanns can't face the fact that she's almost certainly dead and that it's their fault.

What about all the other kids that have gone missing before and since?

Do they get the same celebrity treatment?

And show me an investigation that actually FOUND the missing person alive.

The recent American ones certainly didn't.

The investigation is closed.

Accept it.

Sponsored Links
Something tells me that if you lost a child you would not let it drop either.
Noone who loses a child should just 'accept it' Joe . . . you are talking about this subject as if simply '**** happens'.

If you want to pick on someone for simply going on and on when everyone else is bored (which I presume is the REAL reason you started the post) then there are umpteen TV shows with pundits forever discussing passes and goals in deep analysis.

Someone kicked a silly ball and it went in a net , really end of story. But no the newspapers get covered with non stop coverage of this inconsequential game and the wealthy football clubs pay not a sausage for this publicity whereas the McCanns have had to fight tooth and nail to be heard.

Click on the link and then tell me all those other kids are not worth looking for.

The maddy thing is up to the the Portuguese Police. Nothing to do with me and my taxes.

Spend my taxes on kids that have a realistic chance of being found in THIS country.

Let the McCanns fund their own guilt trip.

Click on the link and then tell me all those other kids are not worth looking for.

ALL kids are WORTH looking for Joe ALL of them but that INCLUDES Maddy.

A really pointless bitter topic you started here Joe.

I deduct 234 DiyNot civility points from your account.

Then why is the taxpayer being taken for a ride by the publicity of the Maddie case? Why have you heard NOTHING about the other missing children?

It's simple really - Theresa May is just guarding her back against bad publicity.

Let the Portuguese look for Maddie.

A lot of people hate the Mc Canns. They were virtually hounded out off portugal.
It's hardly likely they will be going back there for a holiday.
Two overpaid doctors who couldn't even pay to leave a childminder with their child whilst they were down the pub boozing.

I'd bet they would probably go out on strike if they had their pay cut.

Down the pub , basically it was not far off the equivalent of siting up at the back of your garden while kids where in bed and you have never done that ? .

I have some sympathy with Joe here. (What!!!) :eek: Hear me out before you judge please..

The notion of throwing ever more money at a problem seems to be the time honoured chosen solution to everything when, in fact, if she is still alive, as we all dearly hope, it is infinitely more likely to be a chance observation from a passer by who reports the sighting to the police.

I disagree that the parents should just accept that she is dead, until proven one way or another. I remember losing sight of my daughter once when she was a child, in a busy store in Brum town centre.

It was only for maybe 30 seconds and all I could see was a 'ocean' of heads. It was the longest 30 seconds of my life! If you have never experienced it I can tell you there is no panic like the panic you have just lost your child. I got mine back, quickly. I can only imagine the pain, guilt and suffering if I didn't...

Fek me im even getting censored on this BUT confirms who mod14 is though and how joe started postin answers on plumbing forum from gleaming information from the CC

Sponsored Links
Back