The Maddy circus.

Sponsored Links
Hindsight, as ever, is a wonderful thing. And they know this! Im not sure what's to gain from beating them up about it...

Are you talking about the people who took her? I reckon they must wished they hadn't, but surely the girl has died and society does need to have a response. We can't just say 'hindsight is a wonderful thing, let's not beat them up, let them live with their regret'.

Do you really think a child's death is that cheap?

Hindsight, as ever, is a wonderful thing. And they know this! Im not sure what's to gain from beating them up about it...

Are you talking about the people who took her? I reckon they must wished they hadn't, but surely the girl has died and society does need to have a response. We can't just say 'hindsight is a wonderful thing, let's not beat them up, let them live with their regret'.

Do you really think a child's death is that cheap?
No no. I’m not talking about the people who took her; maybe I didn’t put it well. I have regrets in my life I’ll take to the grave, which I’m sure are small compared to the McCanns. Be honest with yourself, everyone can and does make mistakes they bitterly regret and the magnitude of the consequences is most often down to luck! Theirs is about as unlucky as it gets and my heart goes out to them. At the risk of being insensitive, however, I am merely saying/repeating that her whereabouts will in all probability be down to a chance sighting by a stranger and not by throwing millions at it.

As for keeping it high profile, I know with the aid of CAG they can try and extrapolate how she might look today but that is at best a long shot and at worst just giving false hope IMO.

Sponsored Links
What about all the other non-celebrity kids that go missing, with parents that can't afford to fund an expedition like the McCanns can (but don't)?

FFS - if it were you daughter that you allowed to be stolen - wouldn't you be out there looking for her? Or just come back home to a fat wage packet?

What about all the other non-celebrity kids that go missing, with parents that can't afford to fund an expedition like the McCanns can (but don't)?

FFS - if it were you daughter that you allowed to be stolen - wouldn't you be out there looking for her? Or just come back home to a fat wage packet?
Well yes, of course I would if it were me because I more than anyone else would recognise her. I dont think anyone's disagreeing with you here on this point Joe. Of course I'd like to know I'm looking in the right place but for all anyone knows Maddy could be half way around the world..

Well why aren't her parents out there looking then? :confused:

Well why aren't her parents out there looking then? :confused:
Where would they start? You could be within 100 yards, (a bit like they were searching for Bin Laden), but unless by some miracle you’re both in the same place at the same time as she happens to pop out the chances are zero.

Again, it’ll be some chance meeting from a sharp eyed member of public intelligence. Not much more to say on it that that from me. I just wish them good luck and continued strength... :(

Surely any caring parent would feel the need to at least look? I'd look for a dog if I lost it, never mind a child. You may not find the kid but at least you'd know that you tried.

Keeps rumbling on.

What about all the kids that have a realistic chance of being found alive?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...o-madeleine-mccann-disappearance-8660084.html

Let the McCanns fund their own pointless search. They still live a big house and earn silly money - let them fund it.

This is in reply to your last post Joe, asking why are they not out there knocking on doors?

Judging by this they are doing all they can, on as big a scale as they can reach, with as much publicity they can use.

They aint short of a bob or two. No need for Giros.

You seem to know all about them. Sorry mate, but I don't. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back