The Maddy circus.

Dunno what you are talking about - but you do. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I believe the Police are keen to keep the enquiry open because of the clear signs of a well-rehearsed organisation behind the disappearance. If they can crack this, who knows what other cases they might be able to crack? This case received more media attention than any of the thousands of others of missing children so there's still a fighting chance that somebody, somewhere may recognise her. As she grows up it will be impossible to prevent her attracting attention from somebody and the really positive point is the indelible identifier in the form of the unusual pupil of her right eye.

Sponsored Links
I believe the Police are keen to keep the enquiry open because of the clear signs of a well-rehearsed organisation behind the disappearance

The only way it could be rehearsed is if they saw the parents down the boozer every night without the children.

Too many of you are scoring points over a humanistic disaster...

Does it matter what her parents earn?

Parents, have you never 'nipped to the loo' whilst your toddler was playing with lego? - what if they choked whilst you were peeing?

Or you answered the phone whilst your dream child was eating (choking on) yoghurt?

You face risk whilst stood in your kitchen (it could fall down on you)... the Mccann risk was in keeping with any family BBQ where the adults are listening to the KaiserChiefs, on the 7th bottle of chardonnay, and cooking the last burger... while the kids "have gone to bed"...

And why aren't they knocking on doors? ... because they, and their 2 other kids have a life to sustain... otherwise they aren't rich and up for abuse !!

But my main point.. if you are going to respond... is.. don't criticise the parents... criticise the paedo/evil/deluded/peverted scum that took Maddie..!

Remember.. leaving your car unlocked is NOT a crime.. stealing a car IS !!

Yeah but leaving your car unlocked is stupid. Leaving your kids lying around for hours is criminal.

The three kids were all under 4 years of age. How can that possibly be either moral or legal?

They claimed that the child was abducted - but how did they know this?
They claimed there was a break in by persons unknown through the window shutters.

They later admitted to leaving the door open.

So how did they know that she was abducted and not just wandered off looking for her absent parents?

Who can tell me that? :confused: :confused: :confused:

The three kids were all under 4 years of age. How can that possibly be either moral or legal?

They claimed there was a break in by persons unknown through the window shutters.

So how did they know that she was abducted and not just wandered off looking for her absent parents?

You're on a mission Joe, I'll give you that.. but leaving your kids alone for 8 hours is NOT a crime... I do it every night...

You're on a mission Joe, I'll give you that.. but leaving your kids alone for 8 hours is NOT a crime... I do it every night...

When you go out with your swinging mates to the pub miles away?

So you go off to the boozer every night and leave your kids alone?
I expect you leave the doors open so that the public can have easy access also.

Well when they start crying then who else is going to console them other than pasers by?

no, I go to sleep from 11pm to 7pm... am I breaking the law?

So you go off to the boozer every night and leave your kids alone?
I expect you leave the doors open so that the public can have easy access also.

No, I go to sleep from 11PM to 7am... am I doing wrong?

No but lets stick to what the two doctors did.
They went off down the pub leaving 3 small children all alone.
Criminal and you are condoning this behaviour. Shame on you.

No but lets stick to what the two doctors did.
They went off down the pub leaving 3 small children all alone.
Criminal and you are condoning this behaviour. Shame on you.

but not the pervert out to STEAL children?!!! shame on you !!

Sponsored Links
Back