The Maddy circus.

lol ... that "he wont" thing is a bit childish, dont you think?

And Stuart Hall is (rightly so) getting a hammering on another thread on here... but I don't see mention of the parents of his victims getting cited...

Norcon, you're beginning to look like a freak !!

Sponsored Links
The only freak here is you.
Can you answer the questions? (He won't)

Your the one who should watch out for a law suit since you think it perfectly fine to leave little children without any guardian.

My kids are in bed now... I'm 30ft away, but I don't know if someone is climbing through their window...

You need to outline the rules for perfect parenting Norcon

No such thing as pefect parenting but a golden rule is don't leave children alone to go boozing down the local pub.

Don't you agree?
Well do you?

Sponsored Links
Ok, you go to the pub for a meal, and you leave your phone on the table... you come back 10 minutes later and it's gone... who's in the wrong? the person who nicked it or you for forgetting it?

No such thing as pefect parenting but a golden rule is don't leave children alone to go boozing down the local pub.

Don't you agree?
Well do you?

Can you answer the question? (He won't)

Don't you agree?
Well do you?

Lol.. they were in a holiday complex... so not at home and going to the pub. They had a system of checking on the kids at regular intervals (far more frequent than I do at home)....

So yes, not perfect, and slightly flwaed... but will you criticise in anyway the pervs that stole a child? or are you still alleging that the mcCanns killed their own daughter?

Slightly flawed?
It was highly flawed. They left the children alone and in a foreign land.
Criminal to say the least.

Slightly flawed?

You sound like an apologist for paedophilia !!

Is that a fact?
How do you know paedophiles abducted the child then?
Maybe its the police you should be talking too and giving then some info on your paedo friends.

So someone gets beaten to death for wearing a Dr Who T-shirt, you blame the Dr Who T-shirt wearing person for a lack of sartorial elegance... not the murderer? you should be ashamed Norcon !!

Slightly flawed?

You sound like an apologist for paedophilia !!

Is that a fact?
How do you know paedophiles abducted the child then?

Stop mincing, and state your position... and then have a discussion..

I think the parent's knew where the kids were, had them checked every 30 mins, and didn't expect to be watched and destroyed..

Just like you might leave your rolex in the locker at the gym, assuming people wouldn't find it opportunitically...

Stop mincing, and state your position... and then have a discussion..

Do you think it OK for parents to go boozing down the pub leaving their children alone?
Yes or no?

Sponsored Links
Back