The Maddy circus.

Sums you up totally joe the kid who cant win takes his ball away shows your total lack of integrity and ability to win an argument without cheating

Sponsored Links
Down the pub , basically it was not far off the equivalent of siting up at the back of your garden while kids where in bed and you have never done that ? .

So if it was "not far off" the equivalent, what was it equivalent to?

Sponsored Links
This new investigation may be a ruse to unearth the dreaded peadophiles that lurk amongst us. Bring it on i say.

Would you object to that Joey?

He protesteth too much methinks.

Yeah its a good job on that account.
The portugese screwed up the initial investigation and if they think any new investigation will make them look even more incompetent then they will hardly offer any help.
In fact quite the opposite probably.

Theresa May just daren't say no in case people have the reaction that the few have in here. She's not going to refuse on the account it might lose her votes.

It's time the McCanns took the rap. I wouldn't leave my dog home alone in a foreign land.

If a Council Tenant on benefits had done it they would be jailed - but not the good doctors eh?

The McCann circus will drag on as long as the other great bandwagon; the death of Stephen Lawrence.

Chapeau say not far off equivalent would be sitting in next doors garden although closure than the back of your own garden there is a fence that separates it.

Love it these people who think because some one made a possible mistake police resources should not be spent .

You go to bed on a summers night forget to close a window the house gets screwed .
Cops tell you sorry we are not spendin resources investigating as it was your own fault

Yup. That's exactly what your insurance company will tell you.

Cops will give you a crime number though. :mrgreen:

The reason it rumbles on is because the McCanns can't face the fact that she's almost certainly dead and that it's their fault.

Joe, you're an evil man..... to blame the McCanns is ridiculous... it's like saying a rape victim shouldn't walk through town at night... or girls shouldn't wear short skirts !!!

madeleine mcCann wasn't abducted because her parents thought 50yards was as safe as 5yards, she was abducted because there are some really f00kin evil people who kill/abduct/rape/traffic kids ... !!!!

Joe thinks that people who rape babies are less evil that parents who don't check their kids every 5 seconds... Joe is scum !

So you think it's all fine and dandy to clear off to the pub and leave three children completely alone? - two of whom were just babies? What if one of them choked?

I gather from what you say that you are a bad parent who needs your children removing?

I wouldn't leave a dog on its own in a strange place never mind three fookin kids, yet you call me scum?

It's you that's scum pal.

You were scum before you got banned too.

You'll be banned again imamartian.

In this OTT PC world there’s a certain breath of fresh air I always feel when someone dares tell it as it is, which is why I’m not beating up on Joe over this. Maybe his style could use polishing ;) but the substance isn’t too far from what I think.

Maybe they knew where they were staying extremely well, like I know what risk I would take where I live or go on holiday in Devon. The distance, place and people would dictate what I would do with my child’s care for sure. However, I can’t imagine if I ever took my daughter to Spain to some 'hot spot' I would let her out of my eye sight for the very reason I suggest.

I would not be so cruel to print, twitter, blog etc. to ‘rub their faces in it’ because I can’t imagine they are not their own worst critic. Has anyone here never made a mistake they bitterly regret?

Bet they wouldn't have left their credit cards unattended on the bed.
Sad but true I reckon.

Bet they wouldn't have left their credit cards unattended on the bed.
Sad but true I reckon.
Fair point and reinforces the one made earlier when someone mentioned their combined income verses the cost of a truly secure place or professional care.

Hindsight, as ever, is a wonderful thing. And they know this! Im not sure what's to gain from beating them up about it...

For myself, as tragic as this is, I always get a sense of incredible disproportion when you consider the bloodshed and violent acts going on not just in this country but the world over. The media are the real sickos we can thank for that; they decide/dictate what flavour we want today...

Sponsored Links
Back