The McCann mystery,

Noseall I think i'm with joe on this one there seem's to stack's of evidence which has been pushed aside as I said before their hire car had the scent of a dead body in the boot how can that just be dismissed?

Sponsored Links
Noseall I think i'm with joe on this one there seem's to stack's of evidence which has been pushed aside as I said before their hire car had the scent of a dead body in the boot how can that just be dismissed?
It was not dismissed it was investigated.

So how was it explained then? Their daughter went missing and they just so happen to hire a car that had the scent of a dead body in the boot??

It was investigated and DNA recovered that was Maddies. So why are we looking for a girl? Why aren't we looking for a BODY?

Sponsored Links
This is one of the things I don't understand about the case.Statistically it is rare for an abducted child to live more than a few hours - so why is maddie any different? WAs April jones found alive? Millie Dowler? No - they went out looking for BODIES and that's what they found. So Nosey? Why is Maddie any different?

It was investigated and DNA recovered that was Maddies. So why are we looking for a girl? Why aren't we looking for a BODY?

Hmmmm, is there a difference with the DNA from a living person, and that of a dead body? (didn't think so) The DNA recovered from the hire car, also included the McCanns and all of their children (because they'd all been in the vehicle).

I wonder if the poor kid had an accident when left alone, died and they panicked when they got back.

Joe, you can have a ball with circumstancial evidence - literally make up any story you like.

Hard evidence is required, and let the proffesionals do their work...

Plus, we are ALL INNOCENT... until we're proven guilty !!!
So stop being so disrespectful of a family in crisis !

For the record, my kids love climbing in the boot of the car to get buckets and spades when we're on holiday.. might even scratch their hand on something blah de blah

Joe, you can have a ball with circumstancial evidence - literally make up any story you like.

Hard evidence is required, and let the proffesionals do their work...

Plus, we are ALL INNOCENT... until we're proven guilty !!!
So stop being so disrespectful of a family in crisis !

For the record, my kids love climbing in the boot of the car to get buckets and spades when we're on holiday.. might even scratch their hand on something blah de blah

Why are they looking for a live child when statistically she is dead?

Why do they think she's alive?

Sponsored Links
Back