The moral maze

The Catholic Church (and no doubt others)makes up its own rules and can change them whenever it wants.

Sponsored Links
Probably cover up for them, Catholic priests have been involved in the orchestration of terrorist attacks in N.Ieland which have killed children.

TBH many Catholic priests have not been a childs best friend....as far as the child is concerned anyway.

Sponsored Links
How would you know,100% certain,it would work?

Do you have or have ever had children of your own? Have you ever been responsible for one, even for a very short time?

Would you sacrifice your own childs life to save your own?

Have you ever asked a child "what do want to eat, vegetables or ice cream"?

I've always thought that anyone who is unable to make that distinction . . . Must be a child themselves.
We will go with16 then,so no one under 16 is capable of making any decisions?legally,child becomes adult at 18,so anyone suggesting a child cannot make a decision is talking utter crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will go with16 then,so no one under 16 is capable of making any decisions?

So, do you also think 16yr olds should be allowed the vote?

Do you want Lady Gaga, Little Mix, Kanye West or Justin Bieber as your next POTUS?

So, do you also think 16yr olds should be allowed the vote?

Do you want Lady Gaga, Little Mix, Kanye West or Justin Bieber as your next POTUS?

Whats the other choice? Trump?

Then yes, why not?

Any of those 4 are more likely to more be interested in peace and harmony!

Whats the other choice? Trump?

Then yes, why not?

Any of those 4 are more likely to more be interested in peace and harmony!

I think, the point is, that maybe, a 16yr olds head can be easily swayed.

I don't know. IIRC my head was firmly fixed at that age & what my parents insisted on was WRONG.

Perhaps we should involve them more in the serious decisions, like world peace & harmony & free Nike's for everyone.

I think, the point is, that maybe, a 16yr olds head can be easily swayed.

I don't know. IIRC my head was firmly fixed at that age & what my parents insisted on was WRONG.

Perhaps we should involve them more in the serious decisions, like world peace & harmony & free Nike's for everyone.

I think recent events have proven older heads can be swayed too. Quite easily.

I think recent events have proven older heads can be swayed too. Quite easily.

What you know about Trump & his presidency all comes from your media of choice. He was democratically elected & if you disagree with that then you are going to have serious problems when Corbyn gets in.

What you know about Trump & his presidency all comes from your media of choice. He was democratically elected & if you disagree with that then you are going to have serious problems when Corbyn gets in.
Rofl...Corbyn..PM...Never...more chance of staying in EU and god appearing

Sponsored Links
Back