The Mother Of All Thumpings

If only the Islamists weren't intent on Ethnically Cleansing jews from the region...
Jews have lived in the middle east for 1000's of years.
Most of the time they have lived in harmony with their Muslim neighbours.
Why is it so different now.

Sponsored Links
If they where a special case. you would see Jews make up the panel of every MOTd . They would be on most TV adverts
There would be Jewish super Hero's. More and more Jewish TV presenters. You would be forgiven for thinking they made up half thr population of this country.

Every news program for the last 20 years there would be a story involving Jews. Our prisons would be full of Jewish inmates.

But non of the above is true. They just get on with living life causing no problems.

Another yardstick that's been mentioned before is to compare the number of Jewish Nobel Prize winners to muslims. Jews feature heavily, don't think there's even one muslim. Good barometer of the opposing religions' contribution to society. Some give, others take. Then take some more.

Another yardstick that's been mentioned before is to compare the number of Jewish Nobel Prize winners to muslims. Jews feature heavily, don't think there's even one muslim. Good barometer of the opposing religions' contribution to society. Some give, others take. Then take some more.
There's been 9 Muslim winners of the Nobel Peace prize, the latest in 2023.

Sponsored Links
There's been 9 Muslim winners of the Nobel Peace prize, the latest in 2023.

Yes, and 214 Jews. Considering world total of Jews is only 15 million and there are 2 billion muslims - I would say Jews are batting way above their average. Meanwhile, the muslim contribution, as you would expect, is miniscule. Hardly measurable.

I would say that's an excellent yardstick to measure the contribution, or not, of muslims versus others. Says all you need to know in a nutshell.

Yes, and 214 Jews. Considering world total of Jews is only 15 million and there are 2 billion muslims - I would say Jews are batting way above their average. Meanwhile, the muslim contribution, as you would expect, is miniscule. Hardly measurable.

I would say that's an excellent yardstick to measure the contribution, or not, of muslims versus others. Says all you need to know in a nutshell.
I'd say you're batting on a sticky wicket, old stick. The weather's not looking good and the ball will turn like billy-oh after tea.

Take a look at Islam in the Medieval period during the lunch break.

Thanks for admitting muslims are still in the Medieval age. I imagined stone age, but I'll give you that.
A strange take on a simple comment about Islamic contributions to science and culture - you've been sniffing the Daily Mail print again, haven't you?

A strange take on a simple comment about Islamic contributions to science and culture - you've been sniffing the Daily Mail print again, haven't you?

When you see someone wandering around in a sheet and sandals in winter in Bristol in 2023, you have to be of the opinion that they're not cut out for 21st century life in a developed country.

I'd say you're batting on a sticky wicket, old stick. The weather's not looking good and the ball will turn like billy-oh after tea.

Take a look at Islam in the Medieval period during the lunch break.

Did they have lunch breaks in Medieval time Islam?

Taking land. Then taking some more. Then some more...

Yes, but there's a marked difference when one talks about percentages, reasons etc., and Zero! There are for instance, very few Eskimo 100m runners and you don't have to be a scientist to work out why ;)

That is a good point.
However the Nobel prize is the creation of western Christian culture, so its natural that people who are born into that culture will also outperform cultures that have not been exposed to western thought.

Sponsored Links
Back