Votes: 1 3.7%
  • McDonalds

• Vegetarian / vegan

• Total voters
B

Bodd

I took my girls for a Bangladeshi tonight...

I love all food but nothing can beat a good Roast lamb or chicken Sunday dinner.

Whats our national dish.

My guess is pasta is eaten most but what do you enjoy most. .

Sponsored Links
Pasta reminds me of being a poor student and try to avoid it even after all these years. National dish? I don't know, it used to be curry but I don't think it is any more. But for a national dish list, I was quite surprised you left off fish n chips.

My fav dinner is probably katsu curry, just can't be bothered to make it very often as it takes a fair bit of time and involves a lot of washing up.

Pasta reminds me of being a poor student and try to avoid it even after all these years. National dish? I don't know, it used to be curry but I don't think it is any more. But for a national dish list, I was quite surprised you left off fish n chips.

My fav dinner is probably katsu curry, just can't be bothered to make it very often as it takes a fair bit of time and involves a lot of washing up.

Yes I forgot Fish and Chips..

I nearly had a Katsu curry this afternoon while out...
I went for a burger and chips instead. It was still good.

Blimey, how the other half live - eating out twice in a day!! :)

Sponsored Links
Blimey, how the other half live - eating out twice in a day!! :)

Yes. Lazy more than wealthy.

This afternoon
I was told Sainsburys cafe was good. And it was.
Kids meals fantastic value.

Their mum had gone to Birmingham for the day so thought I'd take my girls for their 1st curry with their Dad.

Eating is all down to the weather. I've had the finest most delicious salad in Greece when it was 40+ but really that ain't gonna cut it on a cold wet miserable late autumnal English day, which of course requires a full roast dinner.

I need you to cast your vote
But none of them are for me.. being a veggie and all. I like Sunday Roast, without the meat, but hardly a contender for my fav or most exciting dish! Do people still sit down to Sunday roast every week, like when I was a kid? I've no idea.

Hope your daughters enjoyed their first curry with you :)

True, a top quality roast is very hard to beat esp in the UK.

Possibly one of the best I had was at a Hostel on Mission Beach Queensland.

English owners They cooked for 20 or 30 guests...

I've never till this day tasted better pumpkin

But none of them are for me.. being a veggie and all. I like Sunday Roast, without the meat, but hardly a contender for my fav or most exciting dish! I'll vote curry, but much prefer Japanese curry, but close enough :)

Hope your daughters enjoyed their first curry with you :)

They did... They wanted Sushi but I think the nearest is Wanstead... I can do vegan or Veggie...

My problem is I love food

They did... They wanted Sushi but I think the nearest is Wanstead... I can do vegan or Veggie...

My problem is I love food
I had no idea Wanstead has sushi. Am there every Thurs and never noticed much past the pie and mash shop. Will tell the other half, be well pleased - ta!

It's got to be a bloody good curry to beat a roast...

Get yourself up the curry mile and I can bet you'll find one.

Thing with a curry is everyone likes something different. Some like lamb over chicken, some like tandoori over tikka, some just can't handle chilli.

I myself like hot, sour, boneless chicken and a good firm base. Can't stand watery ****e.

Sponsored Links
Back