The Pìssed off look

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is the thread for who can find the; who is the most piśșed off for being caught for being upto no good

Is this the London look? No! It's a pretty píssed off look.

I wonder if these two are as ugly in real life.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I hope they rot in prison.

It looks like they might be guilty of murder as well.

It looks like they took out a life insurance policy on a child that they adopted in India.

It looks like they took out a life insurance policy on a child that they adopted in India.
I was always led to believe that you can't insure the life of a child.

Just chokes me up to think people can be so evil. How do two people of the same oik meet ?

I was always led to believe that you can't insure the life of a child.

I have no idea.

From the link it says

Authorities in India say Ms Dhir took out an insurance policy in Gopal's name. The policy was worth approximately £150,000 and would pay out after 10 years, or in the event of his death.
According to the documents, she made two premium payments, each of £15,000.

And

On 8 February 2017, he was abducted by two men on motorbikes, stabbed and left by a road in Gujarat.
His brother-in-law, Mr Kardani, was also attacked as he tried to defend the boy. Both died of their injuries in hospital later that month.
Indian authorities say two previous attempts had been made against the boy's life, but both failed. The insurance policy never paid out.

The only reason they were not extradited is because the UK judge ruled that the life sentence without the possibility of parole was counter to UK law. The judge did however suggest that the evidence against them seemed to be valid

I wasn't doubting anything about it. I just find it odd as the reason I was given for not being able to insure a child is that historically, it hasn't been unknown for parents to insure the life of their child, and then suffocate it in the case of a baby.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back