the post office

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
why is it that all there counter staff look pi##ed when you ask them for as help

Sponsored Links
Wouldn't you drink if you had to face serving yourself? :LOL:

Ah, should've added this one to my list of things that make me mad.

The post office as a company is a complete joke. They keep closing branches, making eBay selling a real chore. The prices keep going up and up, never leave a card when you're not in, (so the item gets returned to sender) and they close early on Saturdays, why? other shops can stay open til 5.30 what's wrong with these muppets.

You are guaranteed a 30-45 minute queue at busy periods in the central Croydon branch (less than half the serving counters will be in use), all because they closed about 8 sub offices in the surrounding areas.

Adam Crozier must DIE! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Deluks said:
The post office as a company is a complete joke. They keep closing branches, making eBay selling a real chore. The prices keep going up and up, never leave a card when you're not in, (so the item gets returned to sender) and they close early on Saturdays, why? other shops can stay open til 5.30 what's wrong with these muppets.
Agreed. The post office is just not convenient, closed on sundays, close early on saturdays, 9-5:30 every other day, its not on. People work these times! You cant even pop down on your lunch cos they is shut then too!!! - this is why many contracts are being lost - tv licenseing for example. This has moved to paypoint, whose agents are open 6am-11pm in some cases. THIS is convenience! :rolleyes:

OOI, many people dont realise just how many bills you can pay at Paypoint. If it has a barcode and says paypoint on the back, now you know ;) www.paypoint.co.uk for nearest agent details.

Shameless arent I? :LOL:

i think the post office was set up to keep grumpy people in work and in one place, so the rest of us had some where to go and be glare at.
what ever you do, dont fill in a form wrong, or ask for help, the out come could be :p catastrophe :rolleyes:

One of the staff who worked at the PO in my old shop was always grumpy. She hated the PO manager, and everyone else who she worked with! Good luck to anyone who had to be served by her! :LOL:

We have fantastic staff in our local post office. I'm not telling you where it is as I don't want you miserable gits coming over and ****ing them off. :p

oilman, cherish them they surely are a dying breed,service with a smile that will do nicely sir,

dont grow old before your time the post office counters are waiting :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back