The right to free speech in a free society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think that most people would agree that you can't have a free society without free speech.
I am not talking about genuine hate speech, obviously there must be some limits, even if they are hard to define.
But there are generally two sides to most stories, and if only one side is allowed to be heard on the main stream media and on social networks then those organisations are nothing more than propaganda.
The US election was stolen by massive fraud, which has been proven time and again in many different ways, but which has never been allowed into any court, and most people believe the lies that they have been told by the media that the fraud allegations were baseless.
There are tens of thousands of doctors and medical professionals across the world screaming out about the covid fraud.
None of them are being given any airtime to debate the issues for the simple reason that they are speaking the truth and they have hundreds of scientific research papers, and long medical experiences to draw on to prove it.
They are attacked mercilessly as are the people exposing the truth behind the election fraud.
There is a saying that you draw the heaviest flak when you are directly over the target, and all of these people are right on point.
The fact that you never hear from these people on the mainstream media should make you question what you are being told.
But if anyone wants to find out for themselves what the truth is, you have turn off the telly, ignore facebook, twitter, google, instagram, and all those main sites.
Get onto the alternative sites and you will have your eyes opened with undeniable truths backed up by sources and experience going back many years.
Only then will you be able to properly draw your own conclusions as to who is lying and who is speaking the truth.
We are living in a totalitarian world right now, and we'd better start waking up to that.

Sponsored Links
Only then will you be able to properly draw your own conclusions as to who is lying and who is speaking the truth.

Many of us have done that, and the conclusions do not favour Trump. Or you.

draw your own conclusions as to who is lying and who is speaking the truth
Trump and his spokespeople have been lying since the day he was inaugurated. He hilariously had his then press officer (Sean Spicer) reluctantly stand in front of a bewildered press corps and proclaim that the crowds were the 'biggest ever' - when quite clearly they were not.

The lying just continued unabated from then on.

Sadly suppression of free speech can be found anywhere...

censored.JPG

Some people were accused of being 'conspiracy theorists' when they claimed that we would soon need a new 'permit to travel'...

"From Monday 8 March, anyone who enters “a port of departure to travel internationally” without a completed form will be committing a criminal offence – even if they are legally entitled to travel."

So, how long before we need a 'permit' to visit say a supermarket?

Or is that a 'conspiracy theory'?

And will such a suggestion be yet another victim of censorship?

Sponsored Links
I think that most people would agree that you can't have a free society without free speech.
The irony of people whining about free speech being restricted then insisting that others do not have the right not to listen is often missed.

The nutters can cry to the wilderness, it's their fault they can't convince reputable media to repeat it.

alternative sites and you will have your eyes opened with undeniable truths backed up by sources and experience going back many years

They are not undeniable truths.

They are not backed up by sources.

If you want to avoid mainstream news reporting, fine I agree with that, but you have to go to reputable sources.

For Covid go to nature.com or the Lancet.....these sites carry peer reviewed studies.

What you don't do is listen to nutters like Vernon Coleman. He wrote a book on "dementia is curable" My father in law just died of levy body dementia, I can tell you it is not curable.

People like Coleman are deliberately controversial because that gets them noticed....it's how you get more views on you tube etc.

These threads by Sooey should be a reminder to us all how it is possible to manipulate and radicalise people.

Sooey has been sucked in by the same methods that radicalised Shamima Begum and the othe jihadists, Jehova witnesses etc.

Even more worrying is that Sooey radicalised himself. :eek:

What do you think of David Icke Sooey?
I bet he is a fan.

If you love one nutter, you love em all.

Icke has been banned from twitter, so Sooey will claim the truth is being suppressed.

For Covid go to nature.com or the Lancet.....these sites carry peer reviewed studies.

Shortly after Trump mentioned that Hydroxychloroquine may be a safe, effective treatment for covid the lancet and the new england journal of medicine published hit studies claiming that it may be dangerous and inneffective, and Trump was attacked mercilessly for that.
Both of those publications have since had to retract those lies, because Hydroxychloroquine is one of the most widely used drugs in the world, it has been given to billions and is known to be safe.
It is also highly effective as a prevention for covid, and as a treatment when given early, not my claims, those claims are made by thousands of Doctors around the world who successfully treat their patients with it. HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE IS THE VACCINE TO COVID.
What you don't do is listen to nutters like Vernon Coleman. He wrote a book on "dementia is curable"
Are we talking about the same Dr Vernon Coleman? The one I was talking about spent ten years as a GP before resigning on principle because he was putting his patients welfare first, along with his Hippocratic oath.
Since then he has spent his time writing and researching, he has written over a hundred books, selling over two million copies in this country and published in over 50 countries in 25 different languages.
He was thought of as a national treasure, until he started calling out all of the lies that we are all being fed.
Now people like you think that he's a pariah, a conspiracy theorist, a quack, because like everyone brave enough to speak out he has been relentlessly attacked by the same people whose lies he is calling out.

Now people like you think that he's a pariah, a conspiracy theorist, a quack, because like everyone brave enough to speak out he has been relentlessly attacked by the same people whose lies he is calling out.

Probably because he is a quack and conspiracy theorist. One who has also falsely claimed AIDS doesn't exist.

The one I was talking about spent ten years as a GP before resigning

He was reprimanded by the authorities for refusing to put the reason for death on death certificates. Resigning was better than being sacked, His "professor" title was an honour awarded by a college in Sri Lanka.

He was reprimanded by the authorities for refusing to put the reason for death on death certificates. Resigning was better than being sacked, His "professor" title was an honour awarded by a college in Sri Lanka.

Harold Shipman was a GP too.

It is also highly effective as a prevention for covid, and as a treatment when given early, not my claims, those claims are made by thousands of Doctors around the world who successfully treat their patients with it. HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE IS THE VACCINE TO COVI

Hydroxychloroquine is not highly effective as a treatment to Covid.

UK and other countries have done extensive research and it wasn't found effective.

Your claim is totally disproven.
Please stop making dishonest claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back