The rise of the extreme right has begun.

Sponsored Links
In Italy, not the UK.

I, for one, cannot get too worked up about what the Italians are doing when we have enough issues in our own country to worry about.

We are all part of Europe now.

The Italians are intent on driving them out of Italy. Where do you think they'll go?

Well we certainly have no effective barriers to the influx of everyone elses cast offs thanks to the liberal left wingers so they'll probably end up here.

Oh look, another debate about immigration and human rights, which will get locked for people speaking the truth :LOL: !

Sponsored Links
Don't you have anything better to do Joe?

This is the Daily Mail FFS :rolleyes:

Why don't you quote something from the Beano and have done with it :LOL:

MW

Why does the source matter? Either it's true or it's not. Where do you get your information?

Why does the source matter?
:eek: This really speaks volumes about the nature of your posts :rolleyes:

Either it's true or it's not.
Agreed and you're far more likely to get accurate information from some sources than others ... i.e. the source really does matter (just like size).

Where do you get your information?
From validated sources such as research papers, white papers, industry journals et al ... Certainly not tabloids, never the Daily Mail and only from Google if I can authenticate its validity from other sources previously mentioned ... Likewise with Wiki's.

MW

No wonder you are so backward
I'm not the one quoting Wikipedia as my reference :LOL:

I'm not the one who cannot cite references for 99% of everything I post :LOL:

I'm not the one who never answers a single question put to me. :LOL:

In the backward stakes you may as well paint a face on you're ar*e and learn to walk in reverse ... Don't worry, you've been talking out of your ar5e for so long now I doubt that anyone will notice the difference :cool:

MW

Is the Times acceptable or not? Or are they telling lies too? :rolleyes:

More pointless boring junk from megamouth.

Sponsored Links
Back