The rise of the extreme right has begun.

Sponsored Links
Don't you have anything better to do Joe?

This is the Daily Mail FFS :rolleyes:

Why don't you quote something from the Beano and have done with it :LOL:

MW

Here we go again the knowalls who somehow seem to think that unless its in the Times, Guardian or some other rag which is only read by the priveliged few, then it can't be true.
Do they not think that for one minute the writers of these rags can be biased or even wrong.
Do me a favor and get real we are all biased to some degree as a result of our up bringings, even the glorious Times readers.
Remember the "Hitler Diaries" ;)
Who was that other guy who wrote for the Times, was it Blunt? or Philby, I forget but you get the point.

<some valid points>, but then this:

In the backward stakes you may as well paint a face on you're ar*e and learn to walk in reverse ... Don't worry, you've been talking out of your a**e for so long now I doubt that anyone will notice the difference
What is with you, megawatt; do you spend too much time with 6 year-old children, or is there some other reason for this kind of post?

Sponsored Links
Did you mean
68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif
?

Yep...but cant figure out how to do it..found it after a search of popcorn.gif in google..tried to save the liink and post it..but...it wouldnt have it

Howsit done?

:LOL:

I started to beleive that then!
It isn't a wind-up Zampa.

If you quote my post then you get this (I've added some colour for clarity):

[i said:
[/i]"Softus";p="948383"]Did you mean
[i said:
[img]http://k43.pbase.com/o5/42/267742/1/68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif[/img]?[/quote]
[i said:
If you remove this:
"Softus";p="948383" said:
Did you mean
"Softus";p="948383" said:
and this: ?[/quote]

then you're left with this: [img]http://k43.pbase.com/o5/42/267742/1/68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif[/img]

and if you post that, then you get this:
68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif

We are all part of Europe now.

The Italians are intent on driving them out of Italy. Where do you think they'll go?

It would be great to have a lot more people come here to stir the melting pot up a little.

The more people that move here the bigger demand for housing and more cars to be sold and larger sewer and water mains and more gas appliances need to be installed and even if the government does pay the refuges to come here its still more plumbing/ gas fitting/drainage the more the merrier.

Besides Italians make amazing shotguns...

Come on in We love you..... In God WE TRUST the rest of you please bring CASH or diamonds or gold welcome my fellow travelers... America has her *&%# open for you.

It's inhumane the way these people are treated. If they can make their way to the UK we will give them free housing, health and a lifestyle they've only dreamed of and we'll look after them right through to old age.
What are they waiting for?

Sponsored Links
Back