The 'SWMBO'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure many are wondering, so here is the latest update on my love interest...

I eventually decided I had to give up and move on from the Filipina woman, the house owner, but with all the debt. She just wasn't willing to give up her house, to settle the massive debts hanging over her. I warned her several times, that her bringing her debt along with her, just wouldn't work for me, so I reluctantly moved on before last Christmas...

And I am now fixed up, with a wonderful woman with an accent from the south/east of the UK, who was renting a flat, working and with absolutely no liabilities. She visited a few times, then we decided she should move in around 6 weeks ago. We are getting along absolutely great so far, couldn't really be better.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Well what a bloody romantic story!

Woman A had debts and assets she wouldn't sell so got dumped, Woman B is debt free. B selected, based on financial stability, now earning her keep like a good un.

I'm joking, I completely get that you don't want to be taken for a mug or dragged into someone else's problems. If I was coupling up I'd probably have the same ideas. But was there any sort of emotional element to this decision?

Am I right in thinking you've flouncing about with one of our Essex girls?

I do hope your not drinking our beer as that would really píss me & Mottie off

Sponsored Links
Back