The unvaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Judge yourself first before others i would s

you need to tell that to the vaccine sceptics.

they believe any old tosh on their Aunty Ethel’s Facebook page then moan that everybody is believing the MSM

I find the warping of users names to be somewhat childish, playground bullying if you will.

Ok as a one of jest perhaps but clearly nefarious when done constantly.

The sex slant being particularly odd.

I find the warping of users names to be somewhat childish, playground bullying if you will.

Ok as a one of jest perhaps but clearly nefarious when done constantly.

The sex slant being particularly odd.
I find the profanity of suggesting God was a plasterer somewhat childish and nefarious.
I also find the desperate resort to other fatuous arguments an indication that your original allegation was fallacious.

I suppose you don't mind the inevitable portrayal of Jesus as a a white man neither racist or sexist? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
you need to tell that to the vaccine sceptics.

they believe any old tosh on their Aunty Ethel’s Facebook page then moan that everybody is believing the MSM

And who can blame them?

Positive censorship, discrimination and bias is rife, even encouraged by those who think they know better and that the listeners are too stupid to make up their own mind.

You don't silence dissent and doubt by turning the lights off and sticking your fingers in the recipients ears.

You do it by turning the lights up and talking louder.

I find the profanity of suggesting God was a plasterer somewhat childish and nefarious.
I also find the desperate resort to other fatuous arguments an indication that your original allegation was fallacious.

I suppose you don't mind the inevitable portrayal of Jesus as a a white man neither racist or sexist? :rolleyes:

You can only claim profanity in god's name if you align with the concept.
Interesting, you are religious. Explains your e-bullying of your victim.

And God was a plasterer and many other things in his time. You just assume that the association is a literal one.

You can only claim profanity in god's name if you align with the concept.
Interesting, you are religious. Explains your e-bullying of your victim.
You' don't have a monopoly on claiming a pretence on social media.
We can all adopt a pretence to initiate a pointless argument.

And God was a plasterer and many other things in his time. You just assume that the association is a literal one.
And you assumed I was being sexist.
I don't think God was ever a plasterer. A creator, yes, but a plasterer, No.

We have

the unvaccinated are going to hospital at a far higher rate.

you’ve been told enough times.
And because you’ve been told by someone else who considers they’re opinion more valid than yours you better just listen.

You' don't have a monopoly on claiming a pretence on social media.
We can all adopt a pretence to initiate a pointless argument.

And you assumed I was being sexist.
I don't think God was ever a plasterer. A creator, yes, but a plasterer, No.

It's a metaphor, Jesus was a carpenter and it is no accident that he was.

Perhaps go and read the Bible somewhat, or at least scub up on the basics.

listeners are too stupid to make up their own mind.

Problem is some are. Stupid is the wrong word though. Too easily influenced without considering other evidence and factors. A lot seems to come down to trust as well where the gov etc are involved. Conspiracy theories are popular. Good ones are loosely based on facts.

And who can blame them?

Positive censorship, discrimination and bias is rife, even encouraged by those who think they know better and that the listeners are too stupid to make up their own mind.

You don't silence dissent and doubt by turning the lights off and sticking your fingers in the recipients ears.

You do it by turning the lights up and talking louder.
completely untrue

Nobody has anything against people who dont want the vaccine

thats their choice

what people have a problem with is the dishonest arguments, conspiracist theories and lies they use to justify their decision

if vaccine sceptics were honest and just said "look Im worried about it, I know the evidence shows its best, but I still dont want it at the moment" thats fine

but they dont do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back