The unvaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the contradiction tbh.
By all means, identify any specific comments of mine that you think confuses Christianity with religion, or the Bible and the church, and we can discuss it.
But a simple broad brush opinion about my position, does not provide any reference with which to base a discussion. It's a bland opinion about my position, which is not debatable.

Sponsored Links
i wonder why when actual figures are put up in here the standard response is of course there will be more vaccinated than unvaccinated in hospital as there is far more people vaccinated
Do they? I can't say that I've seen that. Have you read the links I put up? Do you dispute what they are saying?

i wonder why when actual figures are put up in here the standard response is of course there will be more vaccinated than unvaccinated in hospital as there is far more people vaccinated
Maybe the unvaccinated don't make it that far? :whistle:

But your comment is nonsense. There's been no such response.

Sponsored Links
Currently approx 7600 people in hospital with covid would any of you care to put up a link of the break down of how many of them are vaxed and how many are not to attempt to show the vast majority are unvaxed

Show us YOUR figures, and their source

"Still waiting for the actual figures to back up the statement otherwise is fear mongering and made up"

I was addressing Godwasawoman's version of Christianity.
It was hardly a version . You seem to be able to judge a persons whole beliefs and lifestyles on one single simple sentence. You are truly gifted.

And when the pandemic is over, we can cast our ire on the fatties, smokers, and Saturday night drinks clogging up the wards.

oh is it one rule for some in here then i never made the original claim my source would be ONS and public health england who give the figures try looking before fear mongering
Try stringing a coherent sentence together.

Currently approx 7600 people in hospital with covid would any of you care to put up a link of the break down of how many of them are vaxed and how many are not to attempt to show the vast majority are unvaxed

What do the data on hospital admissions show, you ask?

Sept 2021 so just before Omicron..

An analysis of UK data from the National Immunisation Management Service (NIMS) and the Coronavirus Clinical Information Network (CO-CIN),1 endorsed by the UK Scientific and Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE),2 shows that of 40 000 patients with covid-19 who were admitted to hospital between December 2020 and July 2021 a total of 33 496 (84%) had not been vaccinated. (British Medical Journal https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2306)

I am not a doctor but would suggest that the trend would be similar for Omicron.

By all means, identify any specific comments of mine that you think confuses Christianity with religion, or the Bible and the church, and we can discuss it.
But a simple broad brush opinion about my position, does not provide any reference with which to base a discussion. It's a bland opinion about my position, which is not debatable.

Harumph,
A slighty verbose and pompous response lol.

You accused @Godwasaplasterer of forcing his Christianity on others by virtue of him expressing his Christian beliefs.

That's wrong.

Religion is a cult. Being Christian is completely unrelated except that "The Church" has taken Christianity and bastardised it for it's own benefit and purpose.

It was hardly a version . You seem to be able to judge a persons whole beliefs and lifestyles on one single simple sentence. You are truly gifted.

Judges everyone it seems.

Judge yourself first before others i would say. If you don't find yourself lacking in the majority, you are not looking hard enough (or at all).

You accused @Godwasaplasterer of forcing his Christianity on others by virtue of him expressing his Christian beliefs.

That's wrong.

Religion is a cult. Being Christian is completely unrelated except that "The Church" has taken Christianity and bastardised it for it's own benefit and purpose.
I compared his anti-vaccine position with a typical Christian doctrine of forcing their version of a religion onto all and sundry.
I did not accuse him of forcing his version of Christianity onto everyone else.
In referring to 'your faith' i.e. the faith of Godwasawoman, I was obviously referring to his stance of anti-vaxxer, not Christianity, nor any religion.
And you're following the typical Christian doctrine of converting every one else to your faith, thereby endangering their lives.
Science has proven that doctrine to be dangerous, divisive and counterproductive.
I think you may have been unintentionally offended, in which case I apologise. My intention was not to offend any Christians, My intention was to compare the forcing of religion onto all and sundry with the typical anti-vaxxer forcing their opinions on all and sundry.
My reference to Christianity was purely based on Godwasawoman's reference to him being a Christian. And Christianity is a religion, one of many.

And I'm still waiting for you to identify any specific comment of mine that coincides with your allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back