The world we live

B

Bodd

When on a plane just before take off. The air Stewardess/ Steward/ Other. goes through a demonstration in the case of the airplane coming into difficulties.

You will remember this.
When the oxygen masks come down : Parents with Children should put their mask on first then deal with their children.

This is not because we care about our selves and not the children. Its because if you don't look after Number 1 you can then not look after Number 2.

Moral of my story is. This country is in a mess who cant even look after ourselves.

Lets get this right first.

Sponsored Links
The country is in terminal decline. At the next election, it's a choice of do we choose someone who will manage the steady decline (Tories) or hit the button that takes us all rapidly into the abyss (Komrade Korbin)

If you judge the country on an increasingly large part of the population and maybe the state of the roads, they're looking decidedly third world already.

(And no, LWR numpties, I don't have stats, pie charts or links for you. Do your own fecking research. This is just my opinion based on observation.)

Sponsored Links
Brexit is slowly taking its toll. Can't wait for the proper train wreck.

The country has been going down hill through lack of management for years left & right.

Just needs a bit of mememe

Just remind us how the weak pound has affected businesses

Winners from weak Pound

• UK exporters who will be more competitive.
  • Foreign tourists coming to UK (a little ironic given context of Brexit vote!)
  • Foreign investors who find British assets/housing cheaper.
  • UK firms who earn profits abroad. (e.g. firms who have investments in the US)
Losers from weak Pound
  • Foreign firms exporting to UK (e.g. Irish farmers hit by fall in Sterling)
  • British holidaymakers going abroad will find US and EU more expensive
  • Foreign workers in the UK. Working in the UK is relatively less attractive (could reduce incentive for net migration to the UK

Brexit is slowly taking its toll. Can't wait for the proper train wreck.

Really ?? that's what your anticipating with ill concealed glee ?........ actually wanting the country to fail is rather sad irrespective of your vote........dear oh dear
It really shows more about you mentality than anything else, your vote lost and you can't wait for a calamity.

Yet “the note” was not just stupid. It was offensive. That’s why it has made so many people so angry. And that why it was so wrong to write.

You actually read what you post or think the headline is enough.

I think more the point is here. As much as the note was crass, it was true. For once a politician telling the truth.

Yet “the note” was not just stupid. It was offensive. That’s why it has made so many people so angry. And that why it was so wrong to write.

You actually read what you post or think the headline is enough.

Huh ? I remember it . Posted a link in case others didn't recall it , not interested in his apology in the article after the event
. Showed his attitude at the time and the mess with the economy that labour left. Hence austerity was needed

Sponsored Links
Back