the worst accident you have ever suffered

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
whats the worst accident you have ever suffred. mine was that i bought a wood chisel from b and q and got the chisel out of its packaging it was stuck in so i puled it and out shot the chisel and sliced my artery in my hand. i said to my misis pass me the blanket out of the back of the car quick ive cut my artery she said you are joking me as i was so calm
so i took my hand of the cut and it squited about a meter
lucky for me a guy in the car park rushed over and had good first aid knowlage bandaged me up and took me to hospital

Sponsored Links
Stuck my hand into a tank jacket full of wasps, up untill then didn't know I was allergic and can have a problem with multiple stings

Sponsored Links
I reckon we good compile a top 10 here " and the winner is......"

On a more serious note, off as in goodbye or "oh bu""er quick stick it back on doctor"

fell off my motorbike when i was 15, the bike hit a pile of bricks and i caught up with it and put my hand through the back spokes when the wheel was still turning.

many expletives were used as it smarted somewhat. :LOL:

oh yeh and i got hit by a bus whilst drunk and broke my collar bone. didnt notice for few hours until i realised my arm wasnt keen on moving. :LOL:

Oooh, I've got loads.

Came off my trail bike up a mountain, landed on my knee - split kneecap in two and dislocated it. It was sticking out of the front of my leg, blood everywhere. One of the guys that was there turned my boot upside down and there was blood pouring out of it. Believe it or not, got back on the bike, with leg dangling, got back down the side of the hill and rode back to town (about 40 miles). Hosed my leg down when we got back, realised how bad it was and decided to go to hospital. Five operations later, it's still knackered!

We were on a track in the woods, blasted along and there was a little incline, took off over it, misjudged how far it dropped on the other side, came down front wheel first, handlebars whipped round, right into the chest - five ribs completely snapped off my breastbone (stove in chest injury).

When I was nursing, staggered into the ward for an early shift (after a party :oops: ), slipped in a puddle of water and broke my leg!

Dropped a bottle of shampoo on my foot in the shower and broke my toe!

The list goes on..................but I wont bore you! :LOL:

you need a cotton wool suit by the sounds of it. :LOL:

fell down some stairs once, put my hand out to break my fall, dislocated my middle and index finger.. compound dislocation.. the ends of the bone came right through my palm..
you've no idea how white bone really is.. :eek:

it's a family curse I think.. :evil:

my grandad had the same 2 fingers cut off in a press down to the knuckle.. ( one in the middle of the finger, not the ones at either end.. )

dad cut the tips of the same fingers when he dropped a manhole cover, took them off at the bottom of the fingernails..

oooh .. im gonna give me-self wrinkles if i keep reading this.. im looking like old man steptoe as it is

im a bone man myself, ive broken loads of stuff but my kneecap was the worst pain by far.

ive had a fair bit of blood in the past but none of that really dark, slow moving stuff. you know you've got it wrong when that happens

alison 'braveheart' must be descended from vikings i reckon, cos she is proper 'ARD' :cool:

agreed about the whiteness of bone. that flash of bone can leave you unsure of how much things hurt.

Sponsored Links
Back