The Yoga Thread

Sponsored Links
It's been a tough year for me and my health. If I was told at the beginning of the year this year at the age of 52 would be my worst and told me what issues I'd have. I think my thoughts would be I'd crumble.
I've had so much time off work. Any one being self employed will know this a big worry...

I have dealt with it far better than I could ever have imagined.. I'm good at turning negatives into posative.

But I can confidently say. My Yoga has been my strength. All be it I've not done any Yoga since late May, it has put me in the right place to deal with my issues.

I'm not preaching, but if any of you have any issues with mentle or physical health then I urge you to look how yoga can help your situation.

Bod

Sponsored Links
It's been a tough year for me and my health. If I was told at the beginning of the year this year at the age of 52 would be my worst and told me what issues I'd have. I think my thoughts would be I'd crumble.
I've had so much time off work. Any one being self employed will know this a big worry...

I have dealt with it far better than I could ever have imagined.. I'm good at turning negatives into posative.

But I can confidently say. My Yoga has been my strength. All be it I've not done any Yoga since late May, it has put me in the right place to deal with my issues.

I'm not preaching, but if any of you have any issues with mentle or physical health then I urge you to look how yoga can help your situation.

Bod

Sorry to hear about your year Bodd, wishing you a speedy recovery and best wishes for the future. Top tip: If you're ever feeling a little low, click this link:

https://interactive.news.sky.com/2017/brexit-countdown/

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-8_3-56-9.gif
    upload_2019-8-8_3-56-9.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 42
Sponsored Links
Back