Theoretical question

Moz,

(and with respect)

Being a "sixth former" or indeed a university graduate, doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be:

a) a wannabe
b) dying slowly inside
c) lacking personality

I personally find it quite offensive that someone who was clearly never a "sixth former" feels they can poke fun at those of us who were.

And for the record, there is nothing "inane" about physics or mathematics as far as I'm concerned - there are (regardless of your personal views) a very important part of modern life.

-Dan (ex 6th former and Bristol Uni Graduate)

Sponsored Links
It may be a theoretical question but quantumn machanics is only a theory anyway.
Quantumn Physiciscists - B***ers the lot of them, they always get you in the end!

Dan

"I personally find it quite offensive that someone who was clearly never a "sixth former" feels they can poke fun at those of us who were. "

lol glad I could help, an Im clearly offended you think me beneath you cause I wasnt an Oik at uni :) :) :)

Sponsored Links
This is entertaining stuff, carry on!
I went to uni, graduated with a decent degree. What use was it? FA Whatdid I learn? FA! Everything of worth that I have learnt has been from the man on the street (not literally one man ;).
I've never met a working man who thinks he's better because he's actually done it, so why should someone who's learnt about it think he is better?

twm.bwen

well said ... I left sckool with NO qualifications an I have never needed the states help an worked constantly (an loved what I did to bits )til recently was fortunate to early retire at 40....:)

I have met many ex grads but none as pretentious/prissy as Dan is ..lol

Moz said:
twm.bwen

well said ... I left sckool with NO qualifications an I have never needed the states help an worked constantly (an loved what I did to bits )til recently was fortunate to early retire at 40....:)

I have met many ex grads but none as pretentious/prissy as Dan is ..lol

How do you become an ex grad? :LOL:

Eddie M

move along there .... come on ... move now .....the Pedantics anonymous thread is further down the board ...lol ;)
what next the grammer /spelling Inquisitor ....:)

toasty said:
Moz,

(and with respect)

Being a "sixth former" or indeed a university graduate, doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be:

a) a wannabe
b) dying slowly inside
c) lacking personality

I personally find it quite offensive that someone who was clearly never a "sixth former" feels they can poke fun at those of us who were.

And for the record, there is nothing "inane" about physics or mathematics as far as I'm concerned - there are (regardless of your personal views) a very important part of modern life.

-Dan (ex 6th former and Bristol Uni Graduate)

I'll bet it wasn't an English degree.

lol @ joe:)

dont get catty I was going to pick up on that but as Im a rubbish writer ...an its bad taste/crass to do anyway ...that ...:)

What if the sphere is part of a plane's landing gear, and the flat surface is a conveyor-belt runway................? (run, hide, take cover!!!! :D )

You mean like this?

38A47ADE-9D61-4D30-157494C20BD1418D.jpg

Softus
trying .... to get the white bikini shots .....posted an ...... seethru ...... an photos here....

Sponsored Links
Back