Theoretical question

Softus said:
You mean like this?

38A47ADE-9D61-4D30-157494C20BD1418D.jpg

Have I died and gone to heaven. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Miss World's only downfall was her phobia of the sky.

Oh, sorry! Thought it was a caption competition.... :LOL:

what happened too mylenes white binkini

after the star dave left

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
tim west said:
Perhaps the word "contact" is confusing the issue? the surface that the sphere is upon is acting as a force in repelling the gravitational force being exerted upon the sphere so there is some form of interference contact whether mechanical or not is debatable but the surface is indeed causing an action.
Amazing! Each word that you've used has a strict meaning, and even the grammar isn't half bad, but the entire paragraph utterly defies meaning. An impressive achievement!
Don't expect thickos(yourself) to understand, no one else had a problem with it.

Eddie M said:
BoxBasher said:
ricicle said:
If a perfect sphere is sat on a perfect flat, what is the contact area

Would the answer "really really small" suffice?

I mean "theoretically", you cannot quantify something that you aren't sure actually exists.

(The surrealists answer would be "the bath full of giraffes, with purple corks...)

I agree. It would be difficult to quantify something you're not sure of.
Understanding the concept is not hard just because an object may be physically hard to produce, theory as opposed to practice.

Otherwise most of todays physicists had better just pack up and leave regarding todays frontier leading scientific theories.

that bikini I hope she hadnt washed it ..lol as it defeats the purpose really ,lol

an I read somewhere her **brother** runs her fan club an sells some of her clothes there .....OMFG..lol

thanks crafty for that post ,yum

crafty
I can understand us saddoes markie an me here on a friday night but you !!!
simon at the heaton moor co-op branch said "your a good lad ,but bit shy"?

You should be out tripping the light fantastic , dancing /romancing ...boogie on down an meeting young lasses an falling in love .......

an filling your boots :) :)

Sponsored Links
Back