Many hoppy returns, Crafty.

JohnD said:
ricicle said:
Is the 1289 of any significance?
Date of birth, obviously.

He was born December 1989

So his 17th birthday must be about now.

Many hoppy returns, Crafty.
<imagines the noise on "Happy families" with Les Dennis, when they get it wrong>

you're wrong. I'm 21. :LOL:

And are any mods gonna leave an explanation as to why a huge section of posts have just been deleted?

+++++++++++
Yes.

Rupert thinks he deleted some posts that might be of use to criminals.

M R
+++++++++++

Im the SAD SOAK.......................crafty.......please sort head /out

EH
DAFT.. BUT i wanted to flip ...cards ........your a star

Rupert said:
+++++++++++
Yes.

Rupert thinks he deleted some posts that might be of use to criminals.

M R
+++++++++++
hmmm. well really it was the equivalent of me blurting out my alarm code on the forum. nobody knows exactly where i live, so what harm would it do? i dont have an alarm anyway. Are said criminals going to break into every house in doncaster until they find one with the right alarm code? :rolleyes:

similarly, nobody knows exactly which shops i have worked in. I deleted the "more sensitive information", but the security doors i mentioned are usually wedged open anyway!

PS. the safe i also "gave clues to" has a specific method of opening. Its time delayed for a start!

I'll break into all the ones which have a shed that looks like yours. Or my chums in the retail trade will follow you home :LOL: My fat aunty knows you, anyway!

p.s. thanks for telling me it was Doncaster.

I know which company you work for and what sort of car you drive, too.

JohnD said:
I'll break into all the ones which have a shed that looks like yours. Or my chums in the retail trade will follow you home :LOL: My fat aunty knows you, anyway!
:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back