There is still support for Brexit

I've yet to meet a brexiteer who can tell us of a single benefit of their w*nker vote...

Mind you it's now becoming increasingly difficult to find anyone in real life who will admit to voting brexit!

Sponsored Links
I've yet to meet a brexiteer who can tell us of a single benefit of their w*nker vote...

Mind you it's now becoming increasingly difficult to find anyone in real life who will admit to voting brexit!
Youve been slinging a deafen to what I've said on here then.

Sponsored Links
..done? Not sure the DUP would agree. Still a way to go. I don't see them winning much more. Time without import troubles will help, hopefully.

Boris was intreresting and sounded ok, but that's all I could say good about him.

We all knew what was happening and would continue to happen if we stayed in. Nobody knew exactly what would happen if we left but anyone who voted to leave and didn’t expect any backlash or spite from the EU was an idiot. They're coming round slowly. Bit by bit. I still can’t say I’ve been personally affected by it to any large degree unlike Notch who claims he's still suffering the UK's worse ever tomato famine.

I'm proud to say I voted brexit, and I've posted up the advantages plenty of times. Nutters stick their fingers in their ears and pretend they haven't head.

And before any swivel eyed loon asks me to post them up again, **** off, right click on my name and check my posting history, it's all there.

..done? Not sure the DUP would agree
Good point.
Ironic that Boris was prepared to trade UK territory for peace, yet when it comes to Ukraine he goes all churchillian and its a case of no surrender to Russia.

We all knew what was happening and would continue to happen if we stayed in.
Yeah, we would’ve been considerably better off.

thankfully we shall be rejoining the SM before long

I voted Brexit :cool: :cool: :cool:

so what actual difference has it made to your life ?? and do try not to make s**t up like a w*nker :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back